Parents

Hey guys thank you for 1300 reads. I love you all and thank you for all of the support. Let's get into the chapter.

Y/n POV:
I woke up to see Lindsey and Christen standing over me. I sat up and started to feel dizzy. "Woah slow down a bit will ya." Dawn said from the other side of the room. "Oh my god I'm so happy that you are okay!" Lindsey says hugging me. "Aw thanks Linds but I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I say remembering my past. "Y/n you passed out. I don't think you are okay." Chris says. "Honestly I'm fine Chris it happens quite a lot." I say. "A lot?" Dawn asks. "Um it's er nothing don't worry about it." Christen looks at me. "It's nothing just leave it!" I shout at her. "Okay it's okay." Chris says obviously noticing that I was not ready to explain. I stand up. "Um where are you going?" Dawn asks. "To my room. I need to game with Dixie for a bit." "Alright less of the attitude." Chris says. "Oh I am so sorry Miss Press. Just let me leave." "No get a proper check up y/n/n." Lindsey says worried. "I'm fucking fine Jesus you don't have to worry about me I'm 17!" I yell and then walk out of the room. I walk into my room and see Kelley and Ash sitting down on the bed. "Oh hey y/n/n. How are you?" Kelley asks. "I'm good thanks Kells. I'm going to game for a bit." "You sure that's a good idea you like just passed out." Ash says. "I know I just need to de-stress." "Okay kid have fun." I nod my head and sit at my desk. "Dix!" I yell. "Yo shh a bit will ya." She says in a slurred voice. "Your high again aren't you." I say a bit disappointed. "Yeah well you said that your not quitting any time soon." She says. "Well for your information. I was caught and they are helping me get over it." "Wait really." "Yeah. I'm really trying this time Dix." "I'm proud of you y/n/n. I will try but I can't make any promises." "I don't need promises but I do need you to try." "I will y/n/n. Anyway Minecraft?" "Oh you are on!" 

Christen's POV:
After y/n stormed out of the room I go back to mine and Tobin's room. "Hey gorgeous." Tobin says as I walk in. "Hey baby." I say smiling. "Oooo that's new." Tobin says smirking. "Hmm do you like it baby?" I ask matching her smirk. "Love it." She says standing up and giving me a kiss. "God I'm so glad I can call you mine." She says still with her eyes closed. I bop her on the nose. "So am I baby" I say smiling more than I ever have. "Yo Chris!" I hear Kelley shout from the outside. "Give me a second baby." I say to the brown-eyed godess standing in front of me. I open the door to see my best friend. "Y/n seemed a bit annoyed is she okay?" Kelley asks me. "Yeah she just didn't get checked out after she woke up. So me Lindsey and Dawn all shouted at her." I explain to the freckled girl. "Jesus why didn't she get checked up?" "Apparently she is used to passing out and she just wanted to leave the room." Kelley shakes her head. "What does she mean she is used to it?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Okay anyway Jill says we all need to go down to tea cause there is a suprise or something like that." I nod my head. "Ba-Tobin! Get ready for tea!" I shout to Tobin restricting myself from calling her babe. Kelley looks at me and I smile. "Wait are you two?" She looks at me. "No Kells. I was just going to call her... bin yeah bin. That's my nickname for her. Bin um-" "Okay see ya in a bit Kells." Tobin says closing the door on the number 5's face. "That was a close one bubba." Tobin says. I look at her. "Are you ready or." Tobin looks at me scared. "No babe I'm sorry I just can't I-" "Hey baby sh that's okay. I will wait forever for you." Tobin hugs me. "Thank you bubba." She speaks into my stomach. I kiss her head. "Now come on we gotta get ready." 

Y/n POV:
We go down to tea and I still feel really tired. I took a nap due to Dixie leaving early for some reason. I sit on a table with Lindsey, Emily, Rose, Mal and Tierna. "What do you think is happening?" Rose asks us. We all shrug our shoulders. After a while Jill comes into the room. "So girls I have a surprise for you today." She says looking at all of us. We see her open the door and the girls parents come out. I stay seating knowing my parents wouldn't be there. "Y/n! Over here." I hear Jill yell. I start walking over and see someone in an army uniform. "Lauren!" I scream and jump into her. "Aw come her baby!" I start crying. "Your okay. I'm home Hunny. I'm home." After a while we separate and she kisses my cheek. "It's been a while sis hasn't it." I laugh. "Yeah just 4 years sis." I walk her over to Kelley knowing that my sister, Jerry and Kellys father will get along. "Hey y/n/n." Kelley says. "Nice to meet you." My sister says sticking out her hand. Kelley shakes it and looks at me. "This is my sister Lauren. Lauren this is Kelley, Erin, Jerry, Dan and Karen. Dan and Jerry have both served the country." I explain. "Ah nice to meet you officers." My sister says. We all talk to each other and my sister meets the team. "So y/n/n why isn't your parents here?" Mal asks. Well then I was not prepared for this question...

1002 Words. 29th of July 2020. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all have a great day/night.