" Holy cow! That was an Amazing Start!" Said Spider-Man and the crowd started to Cheer as the Band and Dancers Kept performing, As Eri sees Midoryia Dancing she Smiles but then She notices Peter and Deadpool are not there, " Where is Peter and Deadpool?" Said Eri.

" They will Come Eri, They are Gonna Perform after The song" Said Aizawa and Eri smiled a Bit, " Yo Peter...This shit is Better then the Super Bowl Half Time show..." Said Deadpool and Spider-Man nodded as he Kept watching his Friends Performing.

As The A Band Kept Performing, Midoryia Runs out of the Stage as he is going to Help with the Special Effect group, Eri sees Midoryia leaving the Stage, " He Left..." Said Eri and Mirio saw as well, " Don't worry, I'm sure that He will come back Eri" Said Mirio

" Wade, Get ready! Because here comes the special Effects!" Said Spider-Man and Deadpool watches, todoroki then uses his Ice as Kirishima Starts to use his Quirk to Shred some of his Ice, Sero started to Shoot his tape, And Momo Creates some Confetti canons from her Arms and she Blasts Confetti to the crowd and The crowd Started to Cheer in Excitement, Midoryia is Pulling Aoyama with a Rope, Aoyama is Blasting His lasers everywhere bringing lights.

" It's...Fucking amazing! Ha! NFL Hire us for the Next Super bowl Half time Show!" Said Deadpool, " This is the Best performance I ever saw!" Said Spider-Man happily

Eri Smiles Happily as she sees The amazing Effects, Spider-Man sees Eri's Happy Smile and He smiles under his Mask, Deadpool Started to crack his back and hops a bit, He is warming himself up, " Alright Peter, We are up! Are you ready for this!" Said Deadpool, " yes I am" Said Spider-Man.

After a Few Minutes more of the Song, The band Finishes their Performance as the crowd Cheered and Applause, The whole Band Bowed down, Spider-Man and Deadpool Clapped fast, As the A Band takes their Instruments down the stage, Every one cheered.

" Oh yea! That was So Awesome!" Said Sero, Momo runs to Peter as He Hugged her and spinned her, " You all Were so Amazing! I loved it!" Said Spider-Man.

" E Girl! I never knew you had such Talent! Your Voice Perfectly in the Studio! I give your singing a God dam One thousand out of 10" Said Deadpool and Jirou Gets Flustered and she giggled a bit, " Thanks Wade"

" That's Not all Folks! Class 1-A Have two More Members coming to Show us some of their dance skills!" Said the Announcer and The crowd Cheers, " That's Young Parker and Wade, They are up" Said Toshi and Eri smiled

" Ok...We are on!" Said Spider-Man, " Good Luck out there you two!" Said Uraraka, Deadpool shakes his Body and Took a Deep breathe, Spider-Man takes a deep breathe, " Let's do it wade!"

" Heck yea! Let's a Go" Said Deadpool in a Super Mario tone, " Alright you all, Give a Round of Applause for The web Hero, Spider-Man and the Merc with the Mouth, Deadpool!" Said THe announcer and The crowd Starts to applause as they all cheered, Both Spider-Man and Deadpool walked up to the stage as A song started to play through the Speakers and the song is Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

( Ok, Pretend Spider-Man is wearing the Homecoming suit, And The stage is The one From Hero Too, And i'll Type the Audiance, And Class 1-A Reactions, Enjoy XD)

" Oh My god, No way they are dancing to that song first" Said Toru as she Giggled a Bit, " HAHA! Are kidding me!?" BAkugou started to laugh, " Hey man, At least they are Manly enough to dance to it, You would of Chicken out" Said Kirishima and Bakugou growled as he Glared.