Episode 6

🍪Happiness pov🍪

"ARE YOU DONE, STUPID?" I shouted at my maid who refused to get out of my room.

I am in the sitting room, preparing for a journey. Since my daddy left, I am so angry and jealous.

I know my daddy very well, he is a player and sex freak and I hate it. He was cheating on my mother.

I never knew my mother. Daddy told me that she died while giving birth to me.

I was kinda sad coz it meant I am the one that killed her but grandma doesn't like me thinking like that. Since then, I hate every woman coming near my daddy.

I have my own bodyguards. So, whenever I see any girl with my dad, I'll send my bodyguards to the person and they will teach her a serious lesson.

My dad was so happy when grandpa said he should be going home to continue his studies.

When I looked at him, he sticked out his tongue to me knowing that he is free to do whatever he wants without nobody stopping her.

So, after faking sickness, grandma told me to go and join him there.

I was so happy that I asked my maid to quickly start packing my things. I also told grandma not to tell my dad. I wanted it to be a surprise.

But this stupid maid wanted me to lose my flight.

"If I lose my flight, you're dead!" I shouted again.

"Hmm...aren't you tired of shouting?" I heard grandma's voice and she began to arrange my hair.

"Grandma, I am so happy that I'll get to see my daddy again but this girl doesn't want me to go . Can't you see how slow she was?" I said and the maid came to the sitting room with my luggage.

"That's enough for now, granny. I need to go" I said

"Okay. my lovely baby. Let's get to the car" Grandma said and I giggled then ran out of the house.
.
.
.
🥕Stephan pov🥕

We walked in to the house with two chicks. Dalton was eager to take her down while I was amused about the girl that abused me today in school.

"Sit down" I said to my own chick.

"See you later" Dalton said and walked away with the girl.

I took out my phone and was going through some messages when my eyes sighted this new girl that I just met on social media, Instagram.

I decided to check her profile since she was beautiful and saw her talk, she was the same girl that abused me in school.

Gotcha! I was so angry before that I have been thinking on how to take my revenge on her, but now the door is open.

I smiled then this stupid chick walked up to me and began to rub my chest.

I kissed her and she reciprocated but I pulled away.

"I need to do something first. Am coming" I said to her and she frowned.

But who cares? I'll pay you with my fucking money.

🍰Loretta pov🍰 

I was in the kitchen, cooking  when I heard footsteps behind me.

I knew it was Helene. She was not talking to me since the incident in school and I know that it wasn't her fault.

Whenever Helene thinks of her being raped, she won't get herself anymore. She will be behaving strangely and sometimes even dangerously.

I heard her open the fridge and brought out a homemade juice.