Episode 1

The Biggest smile💘

🍒Unknown pov🍒

"Hey, I heard that we are going back tomorrow. I hope you have packed?" he asked his me

"Sure. My maid has already done that like yours is doing now?" I answer him.

"But what are you looking at since?" he asked me again

"This damsel that use to pass here since yesterday, I have been wondering who the heck she is?" I said looking at the girl that was passing by.

My friend walked up to me.

"Wow! She's indeed a beauty. You like her?" he asked looking at me.

"I really don't know but I indeed want to taste her" I said and smirked

"Really? Shall we go on?" he asked

"What are we still waiting for? Let's go!" I squeaked and we both walked out.

Sorry, my identity should come first, right?

But I can't disclose my identity now neither my friend.

All that I know is that we are both friends while our parents are both business partners.

We are friends from childhood and we are 15 years old.

We are multi billionaires. I am handsome and I am proud of that and also my friend.

We were both like this since we were kids. We loves girl and like tormenting them.

We are both players. You may be wondering what boys of our age know, but don't let it be a surprise to you, if you come over, we can fuck you also. As long as you're pretty.

I don't care about your age, all I Care about is to fuck.

And this girl, I have set my eyes on her since she was passing by.

.And I use to see her like every 1 hour.

She loves smiling, I think she's a happy woman.

But sorry, you may lose that happiness soon.

Enough of this bullshit. Don't be offended, I am somehow proud and arrogant.

I don't care about what you think about me.

I am the only son while I got a small younger sister who was in the same class as me.

who cares?!

We slowly follow the girl since it was night already.

She was singing and jumping all over as she was going without noticing that we are following her.

That's what we use to do. Whenever one of us want to taste a girl, we will cooperate but it was only one person that will do the operation and that's the person that want her.

Which means I am going to taste her.

I don't mean rape but taste. Just to see how it will tastes before her future husband does.

Then suddenly her shoelace was unhooked and she bend down to do it then that give us an opportunity to get to her front while my friend stay at her back.

She stood up to go but was shocked to see us.

"Who are you?" she asked confidently

"Wow! What confidence!" I comment.

"Well, it seems my friend got something for you since you have been passing yesterday. And we want to pull the thing out before we gone" my friend said