Chapter 1*Old friend and announcement *

The image at the top is my reaction when someone is talking to me about me watching Miraculous. "Excuse you I bet that if you watched one episode of this 'kids show' you won't be able to stop."

---------------------------------------------------------
With Marinette

Marinette got up from her sleep to see that it is still 5:00 in the morning.

"Ugh. Now I have to force myself to sleep so I can act the late girl." Marinette muttered under her breath.

Marinette started going to sleep as hard as she could.

The alarm started working and Marinette turned it off almost immediately as she didn't sleep that deep.

Marinette decided to go and get up to start changing her clothes.

When Marinette finished she decided to wear something sexy but not so showing as a change.

She choosed a black top with sleeves until the half of her arm. She wore a dark blue skirt. The same color as her hair and eyes. She wore her 'supposed to be' short hair down with a small ponytail. She wore a pair of black 4 inches heels.

Marinette went to her 'mother' and kissed her cheek

"Good morning Tikki." Marinette said.

"Good morning my little bug." Tikki answered putting some pancakes on the table for Marinette to eat.

"Where is Plagg??" Marinette asked as she sat on the chair.

"I am here kidoo." Plagg answered rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Rise and shine." Tikki told him.

"I can't believe you. You have been forced to sleep until late for like 6 years and you are still waking up early. Teach me." Plagg joked.

Marinette giggled. "I feel myself when I am a princess-like." Marinette told him.

Plagg and Tikki smiled warmly at her and nodded.

"I am going to go." Marinette told them as she left her chair.

"You are early." Tikki said raising a brow.

"Once in a while wouldn't hurt. Would it??" Marinette asked.

"Do as you wish kitten. I also have to go. The cheese company have some problems and I have to take care of it." Plagg said standing up.

"OK. I will go and open the bakery." Tikki told them as she made her way to the bakery.

Marinette smiled as she left the bakery.

Marinette made it to the classroom and saw that they were listening to Lila.

Marinette didn't take a care as she passed them but stopped when she heard her say something or specifically a word.