Let's race

'Give me the keys.' Dean said and took it out Sam's hand. He started the engine. 'Dean you can't drive.' Sam said. 'I'm going to get some pie. And I don't care that I can't drive.' He said.
The car slipped over the ground and then shot forward. 'Open the gate!' Sam yelled. It got opened and Dean raced out of Alexandria. Michonne came running toward him. 'I told you.' She said.
Sam shook his head. 'He's going to get pie. When he's stoned.' He said. Sam sighed. 'And there goes my transport.' He said.
'Well Michonne im going to find a working car. Keep an eye out. If he returns.' Sam said.
———
Sam spotted a car. It was low but it turned on. Sam didn't know what kind of car this is but it's loud. He then noticed a Nissan and a skyline word.

 He then noticed a Nissan and a skyline word

Sam followed the road to the highway. He saw that all the abandoned cars were removed. He drove past a mustang that was the only car on the road. Sam looked into the car mirror. The lights turned on of the mustang. It followed Sam. Sam went faster. The Nissan growled and shot forward. He went through he turn. Sam drifted with the skyline but the mustang did the same. It drifted and now Sam noticed it that he was getting followed. It wasn't Dean.

Sam could hear the tires making squeak noises  when it drifted around the corner

Sam could hear the tires making squeak noises  when it drifted around the corner. Sam saw a car coming from the front it was the impala. Dean. Sam kept driving straight and so did Dean. The chevy turned around and came next to Sam. Dean rolled down the window. 'Nice ride.' He said. Sam looked at his brother there was a walker in his car. It was growling at him but couldn't bite him. Sam was confused.
'This is my stripper.' Dean yelled and pointed the passenger seat.
'Dean just keep driving we're getting followed!' Sam yelled back at him. Dean stared at him and the smirked. And sat down again. He then braked. Sam saw the Chevy disappearing from his side and drove now next to the mustang. Sam heard gunshots. The Chevy speeded and came next to Sam again. Dean rolled down the window again. 'He's not friendly!' Dean yelled. 'No shit!' Sam said still with his window down. He starts to like this car. It's fast and loud.  Dean laughed. 'Let's race then!' He said.
'Btw Sammy your car is a lot cooler than mine this thing is slow.' He said.
Sam focused on the road. Dean loves the Chevy but not stoned Dean. Dean took the lead and he went off the highway on a slippery road. Sam tried not to let the mustang get pass him or next to him.