12 | Delinquents - Part 2

« CHAPTER TWELVE »
‹ DELINQUENTS - PART 2 ›

| August 21 | Training Ground #0 |
| 10:21 A.M. | Disciplinary Action |

"Does anyone have a specific plan?" Iida joined their huddle, glancing at each of them who only shook their head.

"You're all that clueless?! This obviously happened because one of those stupid kids took the role as leader instead of the teacher!" Bakugo more or less shouted at them than clarify his opinion, "There's a boss in there and we gotta figure out who it is!"

"And what do you expect us to do to this 'boss?'" Iida raised an eyebrow.

The blonde then imagined a boy tied up as he laughed hysterically, "We'll smash 'em until they're broken! Hang them up for example then make everyone stone 'em! We'll instill in the little brat just how diminutive of an existence they are! That's the most effective method!"

The five dropped a sweat, that would be a little too..

Abusive?

Bakugo stomped his left feet to the ground and did a battle stance, "Which one of you punks is the strongest?! Come out and fight me!"

"Your violent way of thinking is so outdated." The blonde child from before commented, pointing to his head, "You must have had a terrible upbringing."

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

"Just as I expected of Bakugo." Shishikura sighed, running hand on his face.

All Might turned his head to the purple-haired boy. "Young Shishikura," He placed his hand on top of his shoulder and told him, "As much as Young Bakugo's personality is a little rough on the edges, he's actually one of the people working their hardest on becoming a hero. So please don't judge him as much."

"But All Might..!" He exclaimed, before sighing in defeat, "I.. see."

"You seem to be indifferent about what heroes are suppose to be."

"Me? Influenced by the words of a villain?!" He blinked his eye with an amused look, "How absurd!"

"I didn't mention anything about a villain though.." All Might rubbed his chin, "Now that you say it, you seem to have been influenced by Stain's ideology."

"Mm.. I.." Shishikura fiddled his fingers before sighing, his hands covering his face in his own disappointment, "I suppose I am."

"It's not necessarily a bad thing, Young Shishikura. With all that's happening, I can understand your wish to correct the approach of today's heroes." All Might lowered his voice for others to not hear them, "But your way of behaving.. Allowing repudiation and hate to become your driving force.. It could cloud your vision and cause you to get carried away."

"What are you suggesting for me to do, All Might?"

He grinned, "I suggest you get to know these six better. With their ideals, I know you'll understand,

That there are different types of heroes out there."

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─