My quest

Adam's POV
with my long black cape trailing behind me I boarded my airship. I sat in the pilot's seat and started the engine. Then I took off to begin my quest. As I was flying I noticed some things in the sky. As I got closer I realized they were other airships! I had found my destination. There were 12 airships. They were all bigger than mine but the one in the middle was bigger than the other 11. It must be the one I wanted. Once I got pretty close to them the airship at the front started moving forward towards mine.it was beside me. Bad choice. I thought to myself. Then I pressed a button that sent explosives at the ship, blowing it up. Then two on the side moved forward, so I had one on my right, and my left. I blew up the one on my right with more explosives, but while I did this the one on my left shot me with arrows from the skeletons that were on board. Luckily they hit the wood above my ship. I rolled my eyes and blew up that ship to. I stared at the remains for a moment, as if I was surprised at what I had done. Then I brought my ship forward to reach the one in the middle. The zombies on board had white, glowing eyes. The skeletons shot me with more arrows as the zombies prepared to bite me. I jumped into the ship and fought off all the zombies and skeletons but as I looked to the door I was about to enter an enderman popped out of nowhere, ready to attack! I shot an arrow at it, missing it as it teleported away. I ran into the room. My heart sank at what I saw. Was I to late? I rolled over and grabbed a gun out off the wall that Herobrine was planning to use on Notch. I loaded the gun and blasted Herobrine. A wall formed around him. The blast had made the wall. This gun was the only thing that could hurt Herobrine. The gun blast threw Herobrine into a wall. He had parts of him missing. I grabbed notch and blew up the airship. But before the TNT could explode I threw notch into my airship and jumped after him. I looked back to see the ship explode when u felt something in my foot. I looked down to see Herobrine, clinging into me. He slid down my ankle. I kicked at him and and he fell down, onto an island, far below.

Third person POV
As Herobrine laid down on the beach of a small island, parts if himself scattered around, he slowly opened his eyes. He made fists and the parts of himself slowly flew towards him. Herobrine blinked his eyes, and stood up. He wanted revenge.

THE END