Not The Same

Hello My Lovlies!

I'm sorry about this chapter, it was cut short. My mom made me get off the computer, and this is what I got done.. So Enjoy

Farwell My Lovlies,

~Victoria

*Victoria’s POV*

Okay, I know it may seem like I was a downright jerk, for the lack of better word. But I just got done with dealing with Liam with another girl, to him hating me, and now to him getting with my best friend. It was just too much to deal with, and on Emily’s part, isn’t that against the rules of Feminism. She has Zayn, and she knows how much I love Liam. Why would she do that?! This had been racing through my mind the whole day. It was almost time for the show to start and I already had my costume on and had my hair and makeup on. On most days I would purposely wait for Emily to do my hair and makeup, but today I made a point on going to Lou. I spent the whole day avoid everybody. I stayed with Stacy or maybe Chris sometimes, and when I was alone I would be on social networking sites, also known as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, with the sometimes checks on Tumblr. I felt bad because ever since I got this job and met the boys, if I can even call them that anymore, I haven’t checked these as much.

“Hey Victoria,” Harry said as he walked in the room with Chris.

“Hello,” I chirped.

“Why, aren’t you with Jill and Emily?” Harry asks while Chris does a face palm in the back.

“OH MY GOD HARRY!” Chris groaned.

“What?” Harry looked around like a lost puppy. I got back on Instagram. I heard Chris talking to Harry and I chose to ignore them as I softly laughed to myself, realizing I had followed so many Directioner accounts, and to think the boys they’re fangirling about are right in front of me. Soon my phone was pulled out of my hand and I looked up to see Harry grinning at it.

“Who is this gorgeous man?” Harry asked before pulling out his own phone and following the girl. Oh, how bad she will freak out when she sees it.

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready to go on stage?” I smirked.

“I should be saying the same thing,” He retorted, “And this IS my dressing room.”

“Oops, sorry not sorry,” I replied.

“You know Emily really wants to talk to you,” Chris butted in. The conversation turned grey. I frowned.

“Well, she can wait because I’m not in the slightest mood to talk to her,” I stated.

“Come on, Vikki-T, you know you’re going to talk to her eventually,” Harry poked me. I glared at him.

“Not if I can help it,” I muttered.

“Harry, all performers to the stage,” Jillian popped her head in, “Oh.” You could awkwardness engulf us. I wasn’t sure how Jillian stood with me, if she took Emily side or mine.” Harry, Chris, and I headed out the door. Jillian caught my arm.

“You should really talk to Emily,” Jillian said. I was tired of hearing that.

“Can’t,” I snapped, “all performers to the stage.” I ripped my arm out of her gripped and hurried to the dancers.

“Hey Stacy,” I mumbled.

“Hey, what’s wrong,” Stacy asked.

“Nothing,” I said as I sat down and stretched.

“Is it Emily still,” Stacy asked, as she knew of the previous happenings.

“You could say,” I muttered.

“All dancers to position,” one of the managers announced. I got up and got to position. What I love about dancing, or being on stage in general, was that even though I’m extremely upset, everything goes away when the music starts or when the light hits my face. I’ve always thought that ever since I was younger. Which is exactly what happened, I felt all of my pain and anger wash away as I put all my energy into my performance.

***

*Emily’s POV*

I felt horrible. I didn’t do anything, yet I was still to blame in certain people’s eyes. She didn’t even know what was going on! Plus, every time I tried to talk to her she just acted like she had no clue I existed. It honestly annoyed the crap out of me, and I made it obvious to the others.

“If she would just listen to me,” I said through gritted teeth.

“I know babe,” Zayn said stroking my head.

“Wow, this is like a terrible soap opera,” I muttered.

“Nope, it’s one of the bests, because at the end of the soap opera, the guy always gets the girl, and since I haven’t gotten you yet, I guess we’ll just have to deal with what you call a terrible soap opera,” Zayn whispered before moving my hair out of my face.

“Zayn, performers to the stage,” Jillian popped her head in. I literally hit her with a shovel like five times for doing that.

“Okay, bye Emily,” Zayn said before standing up.

“Bye.”

***

*Harry’s POV*

I felt horrible for Emily and Victoria. Ever since the trip back home with Victoria, I had gotten close to her and she told me everything, from how much she loved Liam, to how close she was with Jillian and Emily. Which is why when I talked to Emily when she came to do touch ups the last few minutes before the concert started I felt horrid. They were both shaken up, but they couldn’t stay mad at each other for long, right? Well, not if I could help it.