The Wedding

*Liam's POV* 

Days had passed since the hospital incident and the tension has yet to die down. Emily and Harry haven't spoken to eachother since the incident in the restaurant the other day and the same went with Niall and Jillian. I haven't even tried talking to Victoria ever since what happened at the hospital. Maybe I was out of line for saying what I did but can you blame me? It's been years and she never gave me a proper explenation to why she left suddenly without telling anyone. It wasn't fair. How could she act like we had something so real then leave out of the blue. I understood that she wanted to actually make something of herself but I would have been supporitive if she would have actually told me. But she had a boyfriend now which made it obvious that she had moved on, and I planned to do the same.

It was the day of Louis and Chris' wedding and due to Chris' poor choice of people to be a part of the party, the girls had to fill in for the people that would have been originally down the aisle with us, and of course, I was paired with Victoria dispute my arguments. The only reason why I eventually gave in was because I didn't want to upset Louis on a day that was supposed to be one of the best days of his life. 

"Ready?" Zayn said as he entered the room that the boys and I were sharing as a dressing room at the small venue for the wedding.

"Yeah, just about." I replied with a smile, "Are you?"

"Yeah, Harry's talking to Louis and Niall is talking to Chris trying to ease their nerve I guess. I think we were all just waiting on you" Zayn shrugged.

"Oh, if I would have known, I would have gotten dressed faster. I guess I was just distracted." I said and laughed lightly. 

"What's got your attention?"

"I guess I'm just not really thrilled about this whole partnering up with the girls idea." I answered and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You may not like it Liam, but before you and Victoria got together you were friends. Why can't the two of you just put your differences aside for one day to let Louis and Chris be happy." Zayn sighed with a hint of annoyance. I felt bad after he said that. It was rare that Zayn was angry or annoyed with me so when he was, it hurt a little bit.

"I'm sorry.. I'll try to be friends with her just for this night."

Zayn smiled at me and nodded his head towards the door, "We should go before the other lads start without us."

*Jillian's POV*

"Are you going to be okay walking with Harry?" I asked Emily and she slightly nodded in reply before she left our dressing room to go and meet up with Harry while Victoria and I continued to finish getting ready.

"Is Brent okay with you being a part of the wedding with Liam," I questioned as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. 

"He's fine with it, but I would have done it anyway even if he didn't. It's for Louis and Chris, I couldn't just tell them no." I shrugged. 

"That's good." I answered, unsure how to continue the conversation because it had now grown increasingly awkward.

"What about Landon?" She asked returning the question.

"He's not too thrilled about it. But I reassured him that nothing bad was going to happen. I think he's just insecure from what Niall told him in the restaurant."

"Yeah, it was really uncalled for."

"It was, and I don't know why he's acting like that. It's not like I can just drop Landon and get back together with him, you know?" I said growing slightly annoyed at the situation.