"Oh by the way This is Keerti. I think you might know each other. You must have been there in bro's engagement." Sanju said turning towards me.

Oh shoot. He is someone who should know me as his fiancee but he doesn't because I am not. No I don't want this to happen.

"Oh whose engagement" Vinay said smiling but confused look.

"My engagement" I heard a similar voice and I know who he is. I felt his hand on my waist and the look on his face was threatening. 

"Ohh Your engagement! Ya I remember Keerti right" He said and I was beyond shock. The power and control he has oh my godd.

"Will you both mind if I take Sanju for a dance" Vinay asked and I was overwhelmed by this. Sanju whereas was shocked and Naksh was giving look of a overprotective brother.

"Sure. Why will we mind?" I said before Naksh can spoil something.

He asked for her hand and they both went on the floor to dance. How sweet! I am already shipping them.

I moved towards the bar for a drink completely forgetting about him. I ordered my drink and looked at them. Both of them were dancing and I was adoring them. They looked so cute and happy together.

"Hello Ms Goenka" I heard him and I turned. Naksh was standing there with a smile with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"What happened" I asked with the same smile but a frown.

"Nothing I was just adoring you from far as you were to them" He said stood next to me. I looked at him registering his statement.

He raised his glass and winked at me and my heart glowed. Just his wink melted me in way no one ever did. I was just staring at him for how long I don't know.

"What" He said looking at me again and I really don't know what to say. I kept looking at him. Whatever it was, it was bliss.

He kept his glass the table and came in front of me. There was few inches gap between us. He took a step closer finishing the gap.

"Don't look at me like this. Don't you wanna sleep tonight?" He asked my brows frowned. What does that mean?

"Don't try to be innocent when you are not. You completely know what I meant" He said and after running the horses of my mind I understood what he said. I smirked looking at him.

"You think" I said and he grabbed my waist tightly.

"I am the king. You can't stop me for long" He said leaned more into me.

I looked up and met his eyes and smirked with my eyes.

"If you are king then I am your queen. And you just can't slay the queen like this. Queen doesn't just walk by, when they walk they halt the crowd. One who summons the queen takes the weight of it. Can you?" I asked at him and I got a reply by the kiss.

His lips were sucking my impatiently. He was so harsh and rough that even if I try to respond back I can't. A moan left my mouth and he smiled in between and kiss and left me after sucking me all in him. I was completely and totally breathless.

"This king can slay any queen" He said and left me completely.

"But I am not just any queen" I said and this time I captured his lips. The moment I touched his lips he became wild. He pushed me inside him and his tongue in my mouth explored each and every corner. 

"Oh my god."We heard Sanju and quickly distanced ourselves.

"These guys are always kissing. Whenever I see them they are kissing only"She said and Vinay chuckled.

"That is non of your business." Naksh said and smirked looking at me.

"Anyways forget it. I am here to tell you that we both are going for a long drive and he will drop me home so no problem" She said and I smiled. This is going to fast I didn't think that they will go on along drive so soon. Whereas Naksh was being so protective. My god the glares he was giving to Vinay was sending chills down my spin.

But before he could respond they both disappeared in the crowd. He sighed loudly and then looked at me.

"So coming back to us. Where are we going?" He asked and I don't know where to go now.

"I mean obviously we can go to my room or the car or the bath--"

"Stop" I said before he could suggest more options. I fake smiled looking at him.

"We are not doing this anyway soon" I said and he smirked.

"Till when are going to wait or control sweetheart. I promise you within this week you will be on my bed without any clothes" He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh really. Just 2 days are left for this week to get over. Are you so damn sure" I said and entangled his hands in my hair.

"Yes sweety" Be said and pecked my lips.

I gave him 'let's see then' look. And he dragged me out the pub and we sat at his car.

After 10 minutes the car halted near a small cozy beach. The beach was silent and the only stall was seen by the road was a tea and some snack stall.

"Where are we?" I asked and he looked shocked.

"You live in Mumbai and you don't know this place" He asked and I nodded in a no.

"I don't live here. I live in South Mumbai and I have never visited this place" I said and he chuckled at this statement.

"Well this is a beach" He said getting out of the car.

"Oh really. I didn't knew" I said getting angry and puffing my nose and to getting out the car and sitting on the bonet while he ordered tea for both of us.

"Well you know now" He said coming back and sitting on the bonet beside me.

I glared him and he laughed out loud. I never saw him laughing at this view was kind of scaring me, I don't know why.

Our tea came and we both took the mud mug and started sipping it. I was enjoying this much after so long. Cold breeze touching my face and causing my hair to fly, cost nights and dim light night. Everything was so awesome.

"You are under arrest Keerti" He said and I turned towards him. He was gazing at me the whole time and I knew that.

"You are arrested by me, for me, to me" He said and I gave a confused look.

"What" I asked and shifted more towards me.

"Nothing. You are just under arrest Keerti" He said and I smiled cause I don't know what else to do.

"For lifetime" He said something which was inaudible to me.

I ignored him and started enjoying the scene again.

PRECAP- You did a mistake bringing her here.

..........................................................

Love ♥️
VANSHIKA