3= Camouflaged

Naksh was still gazing at her and was not listening what Guru and Rachit was saying..

While she was just crying and jerking with their shouts.. Fear was clearly seen on her face..

.

"Naksh.. Naksh tu sun bhi Raha hai hum kya keh rahe hai.."Said Rachit jerking him..

He came out from her thoughts and stammered.." Ha.. Ha.. So.. sorry.. Kya keh rahe hi tum dono.."

"Aree.. ye guru pata nahi kisko utha laya... Mene uss chat-pakori wale ki beti ko bola tha par pata nahi ye kon aageyi.." He shouted while she tears dropped from her eyes..

"Toh kya ho gya.." Naksh said in calming way to calm her down...

"Toh kya ho gya.. Naksh tu pagal ho gya hai.. iske sath kya kare.."Rachit said in astonishment..

"Mar dalte hai bhai.." Guru said to which Keerti's eyes widen..

She couldn't be numb anymore..

"Nhi.. nhi Plzz.. Mujhe marna mat.. Plz.." She pleaded to them..

"Arre chup.." Rachit said pointing a gun towards her..

"Aree par marna kyu hai.. Isse Wahi chod aayo jaha se laye ho.." Naksh said which bought a smile on her face..

Rachit came near him and inhaled near his mouth.." Tune pii hui hai.."

"Tu pagal hai.." Naksh said in anger..

"Tu pagal hai.. Is ladki ne an kch dekh Liya hai.. Hamre chehre... ye jagah.. Even tak iss vo Kuwait wale weapons k bare Mai bhi pata chal gya hai..Aur iss chod de.." Rachit said in disbelief...

"What.." Naksh said in shock..

"Haa.. Aur vo Sangram vaise hi hamre piche pada hua hai.. Agr is baar usse kch bhi Mila na toh sidha vo bada action lega.." Rachit said and Naksh nodded..

"Then.. She has to stay here.." Naksh said and Keerti was left in horror..

"Par kab tak.." Rachit asked looking at her..

"Maybe for lifetime.. Varna tab tak toh pkka jab tak uske ghar wale Hume nhi dundh lete.." Naksh smirked..

"Nhi nhi Plzz Aisa mt karo.. Me kisi Ko kch nhi batungi.."She cried..

"Aur hum maan lenge.." Naksh laughed..

"Chup chap yaha bethi reh.. Yaha se awaz bahr nhi jati.. islei tere muh nhi bandenge.. Lekin age jyada chu Che ki toh tu dekh Lio.." Rachit said and Keerti nodded with tears...

"Rachit bhai iske hath per bandh de.." Guru asked..

"Chod na kaha jayegi.. Upr toh Naksh ka ghar hi hai.. Waha se kaise bhag jayegi.." Rachit said and Naksh left the basement..

"Ye toh kisi mall ka basement lag Raha hai itna bada hai aur itni sari gadiya.. Lekin ye log toh ghr keh rahe hai..Maybe mujhse jhut bol rahe ho..Raat Ko bhaag jaungi yaha se.."Keerti thought..

Rachit and guru also went after dimming the light and closing the door..
.

Naksh was in Sanju's room..

"Sanju Plzz kch bolo.. Ye kha toh lo.."Naksh was asking her again and again..

But Sanju was just numb.. Sitting there and looking the the blank wall..
There are two things that she do in a day..

Firstly- She just looks at the blank wall full day without speaking anything..

Secondly- She roams the house at night just to see the darkness..

.

It was 11:30pm.. Naksh came back to his room.. He was tensed because no treatment was making her right..
It has been years he has not even heard Sanju..
He changed into comfy and lied down..

.

While Sanju saw Darkness from window.. She got up from her bed and started roaming the house..

.
While Keerti was ready to run.. She opened the basement door slowly and came out of basment.. She took a breath as she was out.. But to her shock it was really Naksh house so the only way to escape was escaping from his house..

She was not at all ready because she knew it he will catch her then this will be her last day..

She returned to the basement but the auto lock door was not opening now..

"Oh god.. Abb kya Karu..Darwaja nhi Khul Raha hai..Ab toh Upr nhi Jana padega.."She said and took a deep breath to regain her strength..

She took god's name and entered his house..

It was dark in his house..

"Itna andera hai.. Bhagwan ji Plzz mujhe Bina kch Lage yaha se bahar Nikal do.. Aur uss khadus Naksh se toh na hi takdane.." She whispered slowly and started walking..

But all her prayer want off.. When she collided with some and shouted...

"Sorry.. Plz.." Keerti said folding her hands..

Naksh heard this and came out of his room..

He switched on the lights and saw Keerti pleading and Sanju standing with a smile...

PRECAP- She is the reason 💜
.

📗📘📗📘📗📘📗📘📗📘📗📘

.

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.