Please don't go

* mentions child abuse attempted drowning and much more

Having a long stress full day from practice she flopped on to her bed taking off her jacket and bag neatly putting everything away.
" Hmm now I have the rest of the night to myself." She said falling on to her bed, her fingers went along her neck.
" Was I such a bad kid?" She asked
" Do you want an answer to that question?" Minho asked walking over to her sitting down next to her
" I'm serious...what did I do to deserve this." She said
" Remember you have counseling tomorrow." He said smiling
" Your right, I'll just ask her tomorrow." She said smiling
" Don't stress over it too much. Get some rest we have a tiring day tomorrow." He said patting her back
" Okay, night." She said
" Good night honey." He said locking her door
Changing into her pajamas she got into her sheets closing her eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.

Her bare feet against the soft sand, her mom's laughter was heard through out the beach house.

It was getting dark and the water splashed against the rocks creating a calming sound to her.

Seeing her father singling for her to come over to him, she walking over to him smiling not knowing what was about to happen to her.

Noticing the sudden change in her father's eyes scared her.

They weren't the same loving eyes, they were filled with hatred and craziness.
" Daddy?" She asked
" Elizabeth why don't you sit down and enjoy the calming sea." He said giving her a creepy smile

Doing as he said she sat down on the rock, the water was rising. That's when she felt being picked up and thrown into the ocean.

Her hands trying to reach for someone to help her, wanting to scream for help she opened her mouth water was entering her going to her lungs.

The burning cessation in her lungs was killing her, was this about to be the last time she saw her family?

" Elizabeth! Daniel! OH MY GOD!"

Her mother's voice, being brought up  to the surface, everything went black.

Waking up in a hospital bed she looked around franticly. Coughing she woke up wanting to almost throwing up. Her head stung, it hurt.

" She's awake!"
" Mommy?" She said looking around the hospital room, her mother ran into the room with the doctor.
" Elizabeth do you know what happened to you?"
She was about to answer but feeling her father's presence in the room she didn't answer at all.
" No. I don't." She said
" Sweetheart you were drowning in the sea and your father saved you." Her Mother said

Her eyes widened, she looked at her father face and she was trembling so much. He threw her into the sea and put his hands around her neck attempted to drown her and sadly it wasn't the last that would happen to her.

She took jumped out of her bed taking off her sweatshirt leaving her in an under shirt. Walking out her room she kept having her hands around her neck, she was breathing heavily grabbing a glass and filling it with water.
" Mom...someone please." She whispered quietly slowly walking to the couch, sitting down on the far corner from the couch curling up into a little ball.
" Se-ri? What are you doing?"
" J-Jisung..." She whispered barely audible to the ear, he sleepily walked his way over to her. He sat down next to her.

Feeling her arms around his waist he didn't know what to do.
" What happened?" He asked worried
" Don't go, please don't go. " She whispered
" I- don't worry I won't go." He said stroking her head gently
" I don't want to go back... please."
" Your not going anywhere baby." He whispered not realizing what he said