"You always seem to think about something. And you're the first one who looks cute while thinking." I didn't mean to ask aloud. I was saying in my mind.

"I'm not cute. I'm handsome and hot." He retorted. Did I just mess up?

"As you wish." I said. But again failed to hold myself from complimenting him, as I said, "I liked the view though" He looked at me with anger.

"Your cheeks are red. Are you shy?" I asked. He looked so cute while angry. I want to mess with him more. I thought to myself.

"If you say a single word again, I'll kill you and hide your body." He threatened me.

"I'll come back as a ghost to avenge you." I answered back. When he threw an angry look again I zipped my lips, locked it and threw the key at him. So childlike, but I enjoyed it. After all, I was in front of this kid. I don't know what makes me call him a kid. We are just months apart, maybe.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"To enjoy your company for dinner" I winked.

"If you want to tease me then you can go right now."

"Actually, it's raining too much outside now and traffic is horrible. I couldn't move an inch for hours. I knew you live here so I decided to crash at your place." I gave the actual reason.

"What do you think of my room? A Hotel? Didn't you find any?" he asked.

"You were my only option. You were my first and only option."

"How did you know about my room?"

"I had picked Phana many times from here, during practice for our Stars and Moon competition. So I just tried my luck."

"And Phana gave you my room number?"

"No he didn't. I found it myself."

"There's no board of my name on the door."

"I didn't need your name to find out. I always stood outside, near the lift when Phana went to your room."

"Are you a stalker?"

"What do you think? Do I look like a stalker?"

"I don't think about anyone. You tell me. I've asked the question first."

"Well. Why do you think I'll stalk you?"

"How do you know where I kept the trash can?"

"People need sharp eyes and a fast working brain to understand how!" I answered.

He rolled his eyes. It feels good to have a word war with him. So cute! It won't be enough if I say it million times.

"Beam..." I called and he smiled.

"I think I should go now... "

"Y-you are going?" He asked. "Did you... If I've said something stupid... I didn't mean to..."

"See... There's no traffic now... And... I have a class early in the morning tomorrow." I lied. Seriously, I was scared that I wouldn't stop myself if I continued being with him in his room.

"Forth ... You'll get wet again..." He said. Oh! Was he worried about me now?

"No. I wouldn't. I'm thinking of taking a cab. Here! It'll be there in 15 mins." I told him as I booked a cab. I didn't want to risk my bike getting a fever because of this rain!

"Why are you going by a cab? You've got a bike, right?"

"Well, I don't want to get wet again and take a shower. And... I can meet you tomorrow if I come here to take my bike back!" I told him with a wink. In case he wanted to see me more.