Episode 16

Ruby: "Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Me: "I have an idea..."

Weiss: "Winter."

Ruby: "Wait... Your sister?"

Weiss: "Winter! Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... Your presence honors us."

Winter: "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

Me: "I think she means from when she was last here." 'Especially cause there's a person who's not even from Remnant.'

Weiss: "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Me: "And her next line will be! 'Classified'"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Of course."

Ruby: "Well... this is nice... I think."

Me: "It's almost like when you and Weiss met."

Weiss: "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

Winter: "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss: "Right! I'm sorry!"

Me: "God, the ice queen's multiplied, or maybe Weiss learnt the ways of being an ice queen from her sister!"

Winter: "Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Weiss: "But, we won!"

Winter: "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed. That team DICE leader was much better than you. Leave us. How have you been?"

Me: 'Well yes but that's cause I was given a quite literal gift from the gods, along with the fact that I have been trained to fight since I could walk.'

Weiss: "Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-"

Winter: "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?"

Weiss: "Well, there's Ruby and Y/N."

Ruby: "Heh, boob."

Winter: "I see. So this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming."

Ruby: "Uh... Thank you!"

Me: "Am I not here?"

Winter: "Oh, and the leader of Team DICE. Greetings, Ruby Rose, Y/N L/N. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister, and Y/N for being a good boyfriend to her."

Me: "The second part would be wrong, I'm actually Ruby's boyfriend."

Ruby: "Oh! Uh, yes, of course! The honor is in my... court!"

SPEECH 100

Me: "This is why I am the one who uses speech of high etiquette."

Ruby: "When did you learn that?"