Unnatural

Emma is the new girl in town. To be new is never easy. Exspecially if you are hiding something. Something unnatural. Something supernatural. And if you fall in love with someone who is actually meant to be one of your enemies, your life isn't easy at all.

©Copyright 2013-2014 Eleriaa

I don't own Teen Wolf. Most credit goes to Jeff Davis. I only own the characters I created myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Copyright to Eleriaa)

Do not use my ideas/words without my permission. Do not copy.

Warning:
This story will contain a lot of swearing. I apologize in advance.

.

.

.

And I'm awkward. Sorry 'bout that too.

Please don't get upset 'cause of my sucky fucky English.

I'm just a depressed teenager trying to drown herself in FanFictions.

DISCLAIMER:
This story is a bit old so my style of writing and everything can be a little bad. Sorry 'bout that. I don't even like it that much anymore. However, I think that Wattpad is a place to find a joy in writing and reading. And since I feel like my story still does "bring joy" to some people, I decided to leave it online. But I'm not that content with it anymore and I do feel like it's a little - well - bad. So bare with me on this one.