f o u r |» My brothers.

I was breathing heavily because I ran out of the cantine so fast. I needed to find my brothers. I had to tell them what I had just found out. I had never even imagined that the reason why we had moved to Beacon Hills would be a thing here too. After I had run down millions of hallways, I saw my oldest brother Erik leaning against a locker whilst talking to some other guys.

"Erik!" I shouted, maybe a bit too loud. "Erik!"

He looeds at me, irritated about the fact that his sister was coming down the hallway, screaming as if there would be something chasing her. As soon as I reached him, he took my arm and shoved me into a gap between to lockers.

"What??" He groaned angrily. "Í was just making friends."

"There... there... I sat... Scott..." I panted still out of breath. Geez, I needed to start working out or something.

"Make a point." My brother hissed.

"Werewolves." is all that came out of my mouth.

Erik looked at me confused like he couln't believe the fact that there was actually something like American werewolves."Are you sure? I mean... Did you ask them - well, of whom you think they are werewolves - about that fact?"

"Of course not, you idiot! What should I have done? Go like: Oh, hey, I am the new girl in school and I seem to be innocent and not knowing anything, but hey, are you werewolves? No, Erik, I didn't ask them! I simply felt it." I hissed back at him. I couldn't believe how stupid he was sometimes.

"Calm down, Em. I am just as confused as you are." He murmured finally letting go of my arm. "What are they doing here?"

"Well, it seems like they have a real life here. As hard as it is to imagine that..." I simply said and shrugged. "They go to school, they have friends, whatever... What are we going to do now??"

"Just act normal. Like you don't even know it." Erik shrugged too and I bit my lip.

"Well, I kind of didn't react normal..." I whispered embarassed.

"Doesn't matter. Find an excuse. You, go look for Nick and I'll find John. We have to tell them." That was the typical Erik. He ordered and you had to follow. But I had lived with that my whole life, so I was pretty used to that.

"Allright. Do you got any idea where Nick could be? I know that John is at the football field - or was it a Lacrosse field? Whatever... Where's Nick?" I asked him ignoring the voice he used. I really couldn't stand his I'm-the-one-you-have-to-obey-because-I'm-the-oldest-attitude. But right now, I had was more important problems.

"Well, then you go look for John and I'll search Nick. But be quick. Lunch break is almost over." And with these words Erik walked away.

"Well, thanks for the goodbye, big brother." I shook my head angrily and then I tried to find my way to the football or lacrosse field. Wow, this school was huge,

As soon as I arrived there, I could hear the coach's shoutings even though I was standing about 30 foot away. Why had they football training in lunch break? (Or was it lacrosse?) That was just dumb. Weren't they supposed to eat much to get muscles or something? Taking a good look at all the players, I saw that John wasn't on the field. Yet. I thanked God for that.

"John." I whispered as I knelt down behind the bench at the side of the field.

"Huh?" He turned furrowing his eyebrows as he saw me.

"Come on. I have to tell you something." I waved at him as I sat down at the grand stand.

He seemed to have understoodd that it was important and came up to me after glancing at the coach one last time.