t w e n t y e i g h t |» That's Liam.

Emma's P. O. V.:

As I walked downstairs after a few hours of well deserved sleep, Erik and John had left for a party they were invited to. I guessed it was at Lydia's place because she was the one throwing the parties in Beacon Hills. Either way, I didn't care because I had more important things to get sorted.
Firstly, Nick was still here in our house. Secondly, Stiles would be here any minute. Thirdly, I had no idea which movie we were going to watch and that was the only job Stiles had given me. And lastlly, I didn't know what to expect from this evening.
But whatsoever, I needed to get Nick out of the house ASAP.

I bolted up the stairs to knock at the door to his room. "Nick?"

Since I received no answer, I knocked again. "Nick?"

Again I heard nothing.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
The window stood slightly open and a glance around told me that Nick was gone. I started grinning widely. My little brother snuck out of the house so he didn't have to face our older siblings who would probably have forced him to stay home. Nick was growing up way to fast. He now resembled more and more a cheeky teenage lad in the midst of puberty.
I shook my head and walked downstairs again.
I was curious where he had gone to. Maybe to Lydia's party too?
I wished him luck that he didn't meet Erik because he would drag him home by his ears if he saw him there.
And I hoped Dad wasn't coming home before midnight. He was out with Scott's Mom again. They behaved like teenagers, it was ridiculous.
The door bell rang and I took a deep breath to open it. Stiles was grinning at me, a beautiful bouquet in his hands.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I answered and smiled.

He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss onto my lips, handing me the bouquet.

"These are for you." He smirked. "I hope you like them. It's kinda weird but I wanted to impress you."

I smiled widely. "They are beautiful. And I expected nothing so this is incredibly nice. Come in."

I turned and walked back inside the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers. Stiles followed me after closing the door behind him.

"So." He said after plopping down on our couch. "Have you decided what movie we're going to watch?"

"Actually, no." I laughed and put popcorn into a bowl.

"Good." He chuckled. "'Cause I brought a movie. And we're going to watch this movie. There is no argueing."

I laughed again and sat down next to him. "Which one then?"

Stiles grinned evily. "It's from 1985."

Then he held up a DVD case causing me to stare at him in disbelief.

"Seriously? Teen Wolf?!"

[...]

"Although I wasn't very happy with your choice, I have to say that the movie was kind of funny." I spoke up after we had finished watching the DVD.

"Yeah. But it's so unrealistic. If these guys knew that there are real werewolfes... If they knew about us..."

"Luckily they don't." I murmured.

Stiles raised an eyebrow and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why not? Would be kind of cool, wouldn't it?" He pointed out.

"I wouldn't like it."

"Why not?" He furrowed his eyebrows trying to understand my point.

"Well, Scott would probably get famous and because you are his best friend, you would get famous too. And then there would be millions of girls chasing you and that wouldn't be very amusing for me." I grinned and snuggled into his chest.