𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢

Start from the beginning

After about ten minutes Capone had done his business so I made sure to clean up after him and then we went back down to our apartment. I unclipped him from his leash and then decided to take a shower I put on one of my favorite playlists on Spotify and then let the hot water cascade down my body instantly soothing my aching muscles especially after a good training session. I did my normal shower routine before turning off the shower and drying myself off.

I got out of the shower and did my skincare routine followed by putting on some deodorant and putting on my favorite coconut lotion all over my body. I walked into my room and pulled out a clean pair of briefs and a sports bra and put it on before laying down in bed. I saw that by this time it was only 7:00 so I figured I could take a thirty-minute power nap before getting ready for school. Once my alarm went off I got out of bed and walked into my closet pulling out the outfit I had picked out last night before I went to sleep.

I decided to just keep my hair straightened so I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair out before going back into my room and changing into my clothes. 

After I tied my shoes I sprayed myself with a little bit of cologne and made sure I attached my cross necklace around my neck and put some diamond studs in my ears

After I tied my shoes I sprayed myself with a little bit of cologne and made sure I attached my cross necklace around my neck and put some diamond studs in my ears. I grabbed my backpack, wallet, phone, and keys before going back into the living room where Capone was sleeping. "Come on buddy let's go" I walked him down the hall to Mrs. Perry's apartment. She was a sweet older lady who would be watching Capone for me while I was in school since he was still too young to be by himself all day.

I knocked on her door and waited a few seconds before she opened the door with a smile "good morning Y/N and good morning Capone" she cooed as she said my little dude's name I chuckled "good morning, Mrs. Perry I have to run but in the things I brought last night he has one of his favorite toys if you give it to him he tends to sleep for a while if he gets a little crazy." Mrs. Perry laughed "don't worry Y/N he's in great hands I promise he'll be fine" I bent down and kissed and rubbed his little head "be a good boy I'll see you this afternoon," I said as if he could really understand me. I handed her his leash and smiled "if you need anything you can text me and I'll leave school." She chuckled and nodded "I will Y/N/N have a great first day" I smiled "thank you I will, I'll see you around 2:30 have a good day you two!" I said as I began walking down the hall.

I got into my car and started it up putting on Lil Skies Light Beam as I began the drive to school. About ten minutes later I pulled up to the school where I parked in my assigned spot and got out slinging my backpack over my shoulder. North Highschool was like your typical high school. It was broken up by the different cliques which I didn't fit in at all. I liked doing my own thing the friends I did have would call me your not typical nerd but whatever I was just me and that's all I cared about.

I went inside and into the office to grab my schedule and new locker number. I already knew my way around the school like the back of my hand so finding my locker wasn't hard at all which just so happened to be right next to my first-period class. I had history first period so after I put some supplies in my locker I looked at my phone and saw the bell was about to ring so I decided to just go and find a seat I preferred to sit at the front of the class for some reason so I took a seat in the front next to the teacher's desk. The bell rang and soon after students started pouring in. I had never had Mrs. Anderson before but I heard she was a very old school no-nonsense teacher which didn't mean much to me. I knew I was gonna be able to deal with the workload so I was ready for it.