Study Fluff

Shinsou pov

"Toshi I'm boreddd! Can we do something other than study!" Kami wined from the other side of the table that we were sat at.

I sighed and set down my pen "First, don't call me that. And second, we just started studying!" I yelled at him trying my best not to be too loud as we were in the library.

Kami groaned and placed his head down on his arms that were folded on the table.

I sighed taking my glasses off and placing them down on the table, I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighing again.

I looked over at Kami who was giving me the puppy dog eyes, I sighed and gave in "Fine we can take a break." I said folding my arms down on the table.

Kaminari smiled brightly "Thank you Toshi!!" He beamed.

I sighed "Yeah yeah, you're welcome." I mumbled and paused "And stop calling me that!" I whisper yelled at him.

He stuck his tongue out at me and huffed quietly, I smiled slightly as he stuck his tongue out at me, I shut my eyes and chuckled quietly keeping that little smile on my face.

Kami giggled "Whatcha smiling about?" He said
poking my cheek.

I opened my eyes and looked at him and said quite boldly "You." I then closed my eyes again leaving Kamia flustered tomato.

"You're a meanie" I heard from next to me, opened my eyes and looked at Kamiwho was now sitting next to me.

I chuckled and patted his head "Yeah I know I am~" I said teasingly, I kissed his cheek and his face went as red as a tomato once again.

Sooner or later Kami had fallen asleep on my shoulder, I smiled and picked him up. I decided to just bring him to my dorm as I did not want to wake him up.

In Shinsou's dorm room.

I laid Kami down on my bed and smiled looking down at him, I covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead.

I laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, I kissed his neck with the most innocent intentions and smiled.

I shut my eyes and hid my face in the crook of Kami's neck and fell asleep a few minutes later.

In the morning Kaminari's pov.

I woke up in Toshi's arms, I blushed and tried to get out of his arms but his grip just tightened every time I tried.

I looked over at Toshi to see a small smirk on his face, I huffed and said "Toshiiii let me gooo!"

Toshi opened one of his eyes and shook his head as he said "Nope" and tightened his grip, not to tight though so he did not hurt me.

I huffed and gave in letting him hold me. I soon turned around and hid my face in Toshi's chest, he chuckled and ran his fingers trough my hair.

Later at the coffee shop Shinsou's pov.

I had invited Kami out on a date with me at the coffee shop, he had said yes and now here we are at the coffee shop.

I looked at Kami who seemed to be in a trace, I chuckled and poked his cheek and said "Whatcha thinking about"

Kami jumped and looked at me, I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Kami smiled and started poke my cheek repeatedly saying "Poke" each time he did.

I turned my head and gently bit his finger, I kept his finger between my teeth biting down gently.

I smiled at his flustered face and I let go of his finger, he quickly brought his arm to his chest.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair again "I love you dork" I said with a slight laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

632 words! Hell yeah that's a record! Get it cause I just started so.. yeah lame I know anyway have a nice day and leave suggestions for what I should do next in the comments please and thank you!!