Completed

I wanted to publish this chapter to tell all of you that this story is now complete. I haven't updated in a long time and I was not happy with the last chapter that I did write. Also, I'm losing interest in Beyblade Burst and I'm gaining interest in other shows, mainly Haikyuu. 

I really want to thank all of you readers who have followed this story since the beginning or have read any of the chapters. It means so much to me that so many people read this story because I never thought that this many people would read a story that I wrote. I have appreciated all of the reads, votes, and comments that you've all given this story. You all made this book really special and made me feel good about my writing as well. I love reading all of the comments on the chapters and I am so happy that you were able to enjoy reading them. 

While I'm ending this book, I am going to continue my Royalty Beyblade AU story that I have and I am writing both a Haikyuu x reader oneshot story and a Haikyuu ship oneshot story. I want to thank all of you again for being so amazing and keeping up with this story while I was writing it. I've enjoyed writing this story and I'm so happy that I was able to write chapters that you enjoyed. Thank you all so much.

-daigokenwakiya