Boo: Halloween Special!!!

This is gonna be several of the characters x the reader. I'm going to only be including characters from season 1. This chapter is gonna be pretty long too. I hope you all enjoy!!

Your POV

You're walking down the street, heading home. The sun is just beginning to set, so it's getting darker outside every second. You look behind you and see two dark figures. After taking a deep, shaky breath, you walk a little bit faster and hope to lose them. You look behind you once more and are relieved to see that the people are gone. Sighing with relief, you turn back around and take a step, only to run into someone. 

"Boo," you hear a voice say. You scream and quickly run the other way.

"Y/n, wait!" One of the people yells as you run off. You turn around and hesitantly walk up to the figures. Once you see who they are, you sigh and walk back over to them, punching both of their arms lightly. 

"You two are jerks," you tell them. The boys look at each other before bursting into laughter. You notice their fangs more and more as they laugh harder. You think about how bad it could've been if anyone else would've come across the two vampires. Finally, the boys stop laughing.

"Sorry, Y/n," your friend, Shu, says. The other vampire, a boy named Wakiya snickers.

"Yeah, we didn't know we would scare you that much," he tells you. You cross your arms, pretending to still be angry with your friends.

"You two need to be more careful out in public. If anyone else would've found out about you, they may have even called vampire hunters. You could get killed," you scold them. Wakiya rolls his eyes and Shu says,

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be more careful. Sorry again, Y/n." You nod and look at Wakiya, raising your eyebrows. He scoffs and replies quietly, 

"Whatever, sorry." You nod, satisfied with their apologies. The three of you stand in silence for about a minute before you grab their arms and pull them behind you, continuing in the direction that you were walking. 

"We have to head over to my house quickly. It'd be embarrassing if I was late to my own Halloween party," you tell them as you drag them along. Wakiya smirks and says,

"I'll race you there!" He turns into a bat and flies off ahead of the two of you. You watch him fade from view and roll your eyes with a smile on your lips. Beside you, Shu looks uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong?" you ask him. He looks at your neck quickly and then down to the ground. He's trembling and he looks nervous. Shu's red eyes meet yours quickly before he looks at the ground once more. You are just about to ask another question when he leans down and kisses you on the cheek. Instead of pulling away from you, his face hovers near your neck for a couple seconds. Sensing what's most likely about to happen, you place your hands on his shoulder and push him away from you quickly. Shu suddenly realizes what he almost did. 

"Y-Y/n, wait," he starts. You begin walking away, feeling a little angry. "Wait, please. I'm sorry," he says. You stop and let him catch up to you. He pauses for a moment and then says, "I'm sorry. It's not always easy to control my hunger. I shouldn't have almost done that. I didn't mean to, I swear." You nod and hug Shu quickly, forgiving him in the process. Then, the two of you continue walking in the dark. 

*Time Skip*

You arrive at your house, seeing Wakiya standing near the door. You unlock the door and tell Wakiya, 

"You can come in if you want." Shu steps up to the welcome mat. Part of you wants to leave him out here because of earlier, but you sigh and invite him in as well. As soon as you walk into the other room, you hear the doorbell. Quickly, you run over to the door and open it. You begin squealing happily.