Fourteen

*Richies POV
After leaving Eddie's house I begin to think about telling him my secret... I think it would be worse if he figures out on his own.

Would we still be friends?

*Eddies POV
I soon woke up in my room covered up. A note beside my head.

"Hey, Eds you fell asleep in the movie theater so Bev told me to take you home. I like the picture. Text me when you get up :) -'Chee"

The picture.

I had completely forgotten about it.

I had woken up before we got into the car. I woke up on his back, he was talking to Mike. He then put me in the back of his car, Bill gave me a blanket and Richie started to drive. Soon putting his hand on my shoulder as he drove. He really cared. Wait did he?

Chee🥺

Chee🥺: Text me when you wake up
Eddie: I'm up, thank you for taking me home.
Chee🥺: Yw anything for you Ed's 🥰
Eddie: oh hush, wanna come over and watch a movie
Chee🥺:omw

*Three minutes later*

Chee🥺: Open the door
Eddie: you got here fast
Chee🥺: you offered so I came over as fast as I could
Eddie:🙄 Hold on stop knocking so aggressively

We decide to watch some type a scary movie, I don't remember the name. I argue with Richie about how he needs to wear lighter clothes because dark close attract light and he would have a heat stroke.

The movie was pretty scary not gonna lie. Richie laid on his stomach as he relaxed watching the movie. "Richie if you don't get farther away from the tv you'll become blind, correction more blind than you are." I sit in the corner of my bed near the wall.

Richie furrows his brow as he laughs a bit. "Oh, spaghetti do you really care for me?" He starts to climb the bed towards me. "Richie go away I wanna watch the movie." "You haven't been watching the movie this whole time." He said forming a smirk.

"Richie, for real go away." I try to hide my smile and giggle but it didn't work. I begin to get closer to the wall. "Rich! Go away." I begin to giggle. He starts to tickle me.

Trying to climb away as he plops all of his weight on me, tickling me more. "R-Richie go away!" I laugh as my head hangs off the bed. "No spaghetti!"

He tickles me more and more until I tumble on to the floor. "Omg Eddie are you okay?!" He peeks over the side of the bed to see me wheezing.

"R-Richie you sh-should've seen your face." I clutch at my sides, it hurts to chuckle so hard. Richie crosses his arms and furrows his brows. "You scared me, Eddie." He stands over me, looking down. "Go away, Richard."

"What about the- oh yeah I called you Eddie spaghetti didn't I?" I nod my head as I reach for his hand. He grabs both of mine, basically throwing me onto the bed. "Richie! I could've broken something now go away!"

I laugh a bit but again trying to look serious. "Oh, Eds your so cute when you're mad."