.𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs ᴘᴏᴠ]

it was like my life flashed before my eyes.

—————

"who you got on the phone?"

"nobody get out!"

"nooo i saw her! bronys' got a girlfriend!"

—————

"eww you peed on these."

"eww you nutted in me."

"aint have to do a nigga like that."

—————

"mane fuck y'all im still cold."

"bruh y'all come on before bronny throws a temper tantrum in the middle of the hallway."

"mikey you can really suck it."

"ya mama!"

—————

i started to shake uncontrollably. i heard lots of running beeping yelling crying, it was too much. i couldn't talk or see. i was scared.

i had a tube in my mouth so i could breathe, i was hooked up to lots of machines.

i couldn't handle it after they put the breathing tube in my mouth when i went into my coma.

emily didn't get to say her last goodbye cause she said she couldn't see me like that. i understood even though they probably didn't know that i did.

after a while of the people in the hospital room trying to save me i stopped shaking, hell, i stopped moving all around.

it was like i had came out from my body and i could see my body laying there.

my shirt was torn form them putting that shock thing on me.

i had a tube in my mouth.

the monitor that read my heart beat had went dead.

i had flatlined...

my heart had failed.

i was dead.

i looked out the window of the room and saw my mom, emily, dad, zhuri, bryce, my friends from school a d some kids i had played with on the aau team all crying.

some were crying harder than others some less.

i turn bac around to my body and the doctor who had the clipboard said.

"time of death, 10:45 p.m. date july 30th."

it all went black after that.

————————————————————

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝🤍