chapter 9

There she was, alone so nobody could see her, doing this demeaning work. All of that to fulfill her one and only dream. Making enough money for a fashion course at a worldwide recognized design academy. Everyone who graduated from tis school is respected everywhere. Soon enough she would be one of those. But until then she had to work, even though the shifts were brutal and the paycheck was little, it was the only shop that was perfectly located and actually accepted her.

As soon as she went though the door, Bubbles witnessed her boss in person with the most ugly glare ever. Next to the leader of that cruel pack was the offspring of the alpha female. The blonde could tell, by looking at Thalias amused face tat she was in trouble. Wich scared her more than anything. Continuing that ugly glare, miss Remiere walked towards Bubbles.

' Bubbles may I remind you that I don't tolerate untimely maids, you are late by two minutes.'

Her eyes widened, by the thought of what was about to come.

' But maybe you'll learn to be on time, when I delay your paycheck for a bit and now get to work your customers are waiting.'

The blonde quickly disappeared into the changing rooms. It was a maid cafe after all, so the uniform was a must. No matter how ridiculous it looked. That little frilly black and white something was too short and too tight. But she ignored the uncomfortable feeling, like she does with the even more uncomfortable stares, that she mostly received from men. Secretly praying that somebody would come and help her, no matter how wrong it sounded to Bubbles to bother a stranger with her problems.

Her prays were soon to be heard.

The boy was still a bit bummed because is brothers still teased him. But he made a promise that he would keep her safe. He drove his way to a certain cafe not caring that his blue Tesla roadstar caused quite the the attention. Not that he didn't notice it. Which was why he parked the car in a private garage that he bought yesterday, the last few meters he walked by foot, to his surprise he recognized this area of town. At the same time his inner alarm went off. This area was and still is known for shady business.

He found the cafe at last.

It actually looked welcoming with its clean facade and big windows . It seemed well visited. But he quickly found the reason why there was a ten meter waiting list. And it made his hand curl into a fist, while his knuckles started to crack. At the same time he couldn't help but blush uncontrollably.
Because it was the sight of Bubbles in a maid outfit.

As much as he wanted to enjoy it further, he snapped out of it, remembering that he wasn't the only one, who enjoyed it. He needed a plan really fast. But this thoughts were interrupted, by his phone ringing.

'Hey Boom were are you at.'

'Malway valley why?'

'Ay does someone misses being a criminal?'

'First I found the cafe Bubbles works at and second no way in hell.'

Anyways can I get that nightclub of yours for the weekend, I have something on my mind.'

'Let me guess, you simply can't wait, for Blossom to find out on her own.'

'Whaaat I would never, can't a boy have a little fun.

'Very convincing, which one do you want?'

' I'll take downtown.'

' Do you need anything else brother?'

' Yeah your presence, we have a meeting in ten minutes, and I'm too lazy to cover you.'

' I'll be on my way.'