The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.3️⃣

Comincia dall'inizio

My class and I made it to the tower and we all exited the bus and made our way inside. Our tour guide was quick to come over.

"Good morning Midtown! My name is Dipper Pines (wink wonk) and I will be your tour guide for the day. Please make a line in front of the scanner so we can head on in." Dipper said.

I made sure I was somewhere in front of Peter and behind Flash. I wanted to be able to see Flash's face when Peter walked through.

One by one students started walking through the scanner. Each time Fri would say, "Guest: limited access". I watched as Flash walked through and soon enough it was my turn.

"Harley Keener, Intern: All access. Welcome back." Fri announced.

"Thanks Fri!" I responded cheerfully.

I could feel the attention on me but I ignored it and instead focused my attention on Peter, who was the last to walk through.

"Peter Parker, Tony Stark's Personal Intern: All access. Welcome back." Fri greeted.

I watched as Peter's eyes widened. I knew he wasn't expecting Fri to say he was Tony's intern. I then turned to Flash and stifled a laugh. I swear his jaw was on the floor along with his friends.

I smiled to myself as phase 1 was complete.

Dipper cleared his throat to gain my classes attention and told us we were going to be touring some labs.

Perfect. He comes phase 2.

We toured some lower labs and eventually made our way up to some higher level labs. I noticed we were walking straight towards Peter's lab and I quickly snuck a glance in his direction. He too seemed to have noticed the direction we were headed and a look of confusion was evident on his face.

I smiled toward Dipper for remembering the plan and he smiled in return.

Dipper clapped his hands together as we came to a stop in front of Peter's lab, "Well you guys are in for a real treat today! This lab is a higher level lab and is a lot more exciting to see than the lower labs. Usually tour groups wouldn't have access to a lab this high but, I made an exception since it's one of your classmates lab."

Flash turned to me, "So this is your lab Keener? That's awesome!"

My classmates nodded in agreement.

I stared at them, "Nope," I said popping the p.

"It's mine." Came a small voice.

We all looked in the direction the voice came from. Peter.

My class was in shock once again.

"Alright how about we actually enter the lab." Dipper stated.

We all entered Peter's lab. I noticed Peter gain some confidence as he walked to his desk and sat down.

"Uhm could you guys please not touch anything." He asked politely.

I couldn't help but smile looking at him. Gods his cuteness was going to be the death of me.