Uncle Ben Pt.2

Hello fellow creatures of the Earth (and those not of Earth) Jeff has returned!!

Ahaha I'm such a bad writer person I haven't updated in like years so that's my b.

Oh and thank you for all of your lovely comments on my face reveal!

Peter and his class arrived at Stark Tower and quickly exited the bus. As Peter was about to exit the bus a hand pulled him back,

"Oi Penis don't think I'm not jumping at the opportunity to call you out on your supposed internship here. I can't wait to see your face when the lie blows up in your face!"

Honestly all Peter wanted to do was get this field trip over with and forget today but no the universe would not make it easy.

"Look Flash any other day I would  ignore you but today is a hard day for me as it is so could you just lay off."

And with that Peter took Flashes arm off him and walked off the bus to catch up with the others.

Peter caught sight of Ned waving at him and walked over,

"Hey Peter what held you up?"

Peter sighed, "Oh you know Flash going on about how he can't wait for my 'lie' to be exposed and blah blah blah."

Ned frowned, "Aw sorry man I know today's hard enough as it is."

Peter forced a smile, "Don't worry about. Anyway did I miss anything?"

"No we've all just been waiting for our tour guide to show up" Ned stated.

As if on que a tall man started walking over to the group,

"Hello small children my name is Spencer Reid and I have the pleasure of taking you all on a tour of the wonderful Stark Tower! Now when I call your name please come up and grab a badge."

Oh great Peter thought I bet they don't even have a badge for me and I'll have to use my personnel badge and then everyone will be shooketh at my clearance level.

Well damn someone call Peter psychic because that is exactly what happened.

One by one everyone's names were called and they all went up to grab their badges. Just when Peter thought no one noticed his name not being called, Flash decided to yell it out.

"Mr. Tour guide sir Pen-I mean Peter Parker didn't get a badge."

Mr. Reid frowned and looked at his sheet, "Oh right it says here he already has a work badge so he can just use that one."

Everyone's eyes turned to look towards Peter who was just standing there looking at the floor. Peter could hear his class whispering about how his internship is in fact real. But guess who still didn't believe it.

Flash sauntered up next to Peter, "You must think you're so cool having your own badge but I bet you just payed someone here to pretend that you actually work here and I bet that's even a fake badge."

Peter just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

Mr.Reid spoke up, "Alright now that everyone has a badge please come up to the scanner and scan your badge and walk through."