Mr.Stark's Video

Hey it's me ya boi Jeff  dropping another chapter.

*Listen if y'all have made a request and I haven't done it  please message me so I can! There are a lot of comments and I can't keep track of them all so messaging would be a lot easier. Thank you!

Peter had just gotten to the tower after a long hard day of school. Flash was taunting him more than usual and apparently since the decathlon team won nationals, they were eligible to take a field trip to Stark Industries tomorrow. Needless to say Peter wasn't thrilled about it.

Now Peter was making his way down to his and Tony's lab. Every since the whole being snapped out of existence thing, Peter and Tony have been spending a lot of time together.

Peter walked in and greeted Tony, "Hey Mr.Stark!"

Tony stopped tinkering and acknowledged Peter, "Hey kid when are you gonna stop calling me Mr.Stark? The names Tony Mr.Stark makes me feel old."

Peter chuckled, "Well Mr.Stark for one you are old and secondly I'll stop calling you Mr.Stark when you stop calling me kid."

Tony tried his best to look offended, "Kid you wound me."

Peter giggles, "Sorry Mr.Stark just stating a fact."

They were working on their suits when Peter suddenly remembered the field trip.

Peter turned to Tony, "Mr.Stark I have a problem."

Tony glanced up, "What's up kid?"

Peter rubbed the back of his head like he always does when he's nervous, "I have a field trip to the tower tomorrow. Ugh it's going to be so bad no one even believes I intern here."

Tony stared at Peter, "What do you mean no one believes you? Are people giving you a hard time at school?"

Peter knew he slipped up but he also knew he couldn't lie to save his life so he sighed in defeat,

"Well it's really only one kid and before you ask no I'm not telling you his name. Anyways he just kind of taunts me about how my internship is fake and how I couldn't possibly know Tony Stark."

Tony smirked, "Well I'll just have to change that."

Peter buried his face in his hands and groaned.

Time jump brought to you by Sam and Dean Winchester!

It was the day of the trip and after what Mr.Stark said Peter knew he was in for an eventful day. He climbed out of bed, got ready for the day, kissed May goodbye, and made his way to school.

He boarded the bus and sat next to Ned, dreading their arrival to the tower all while Ned talked his ear off about how excited he was.

He was barely paying attention until Flash decided to speak up, "Oi Penis are you ready for your big lie to blow up in your face!"

Peter rolled his eyes, "Whatever Flash."

Line break brought to you by Castiel!

They arrived at the tower much to Peter's dismay. They exited the bus and made their way into the building. When they entered two interns came up to them,

"Hi I'm Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus silly pants Jackson (If you know you know) and we will be your tour guides for today! Please make a line so we can pass out your badges."

Peter mentally cursed, he didn't need a badge because FRIDAY recognizes him and he knows Happy wouldn't allow him to have one.

So it was no surprise that when they got down to Peter they didn't have a badge for him,