Playful Love

All right! First time publishing here.
I LOVE Jackji couple, they are so adorable together. I'm still not sure weather I'll be following he show strictly or I'll write it in my own way. I'll add and remove some parts from the show so don't be mistaken.
I hope you enjoy the story, let me know what you think in the comment section.
P.S. English is my second language so please excuse my mistakes ^^

--------------

PLAYFUL LOVE - PART 1

YOUNGJI POV

--------------

When I first pressed the doorbell I told myself "This is just a show. Be yourself." I knew who my roomates were, I read the news online , yet I was so excited to see the handsome Kang Joon in front of me. When I remebered how I fangirled over him with my sister I felt really embarrassed. But there was someone I was even more excited to meet - Park Min Woo. I can't wait to see his dimples... God, I was spacing off again.  Kang Joon helped me with my lugguage and we chatted a little about the house. Then Sunny sunbenim came. She didn't seem excited to see me nor Kang Joon. Maybe she met him earlier. I didn't expect her to hug me or something, it's just that she seemed distand. She just said "Hi" and went to her room. I get it. I know I'm not as good as she is. But that's okay. Think positive Youngji! I met with some of the other roomates. That's when I found out I'll be in one room with Guk Jo onni. I really looked forward meeting her. As a child I was just like her - the girl everyone wanted to hang out with. Of course, not because I was cool or beautiful, but because I could make people laugh easily. I was positive all the time, I tried to look as funny and easy going as I can, and that's why I was a desired company for my classmates. Over the years I followed different dreams and finally they led me here - Roomate season 2. To be honest I didn't really wanted to be part of this show, but our manager insisted. I wanted to focus more on creating memories with the group and learning their dances and songs, I couldn't afford time to shoot a varity show...

Well I guess it's the world of "being a celebrity". You don't get the right to do what you want, but in exchange you get something even better- stage. The feeling that the stage gave me could not be replaced by anything else, the adrenalin runnig through my veins, the excitment in my brain and the quick beat of my heart...marvellous. I wouldn't exchange it for the world!

-Youngji! Dinner is ready. - I think I heard Nana calling me, i glanced in the mirror to see if everything was all right, then I left the bathroom. That was the only place where there weren't cameras. I found Nana laying on a bed, which I thought would be mine but she had moved my lugguage. I was going to share the room with her as well.

-Oh, hey...

- I hope you don't mind, I can't sleep on a side bed ...- she gave me an innocent look, which I thought was false- my company thought me how to act, i knew she wasn't  keen on sleeping in the same room with me, just didn't know why. Not yet.

-It's okay. Aren't you eating dinner? - I asked and headed to the door.

-No. I'm on a diet... - she looked me with eyes saying "you should, too" . I just turned around and went downstairs. I met the others, Dong Wook oppa welcomed me really warmly, he had a nice smile and his voice kind of reminded me of my father's.  Then I finally saw Min Woo oppa. He was glowing in his red shirt and tight black pants. God! How can someone look that good without even trying! He didn't seem to notice me very much, but that didn't stop me from looking at him. We gathered for a dinner, we ate the octopuses that I brought. They were really delicious but Hyun Joon oppa didn't like them very much. He was weird, but funny. I liked him.  Actually I liked everyone in the house that didn't do music. It's like they were more welcoming then Nana and Sunny. The sense of rivary was missing while I was with the others. I liked that. Everybody seemed to be enjoying each others company.

The door bell rang. The laughting stopped for a minute and everyone looked at the door.

-It must be Jackson! - Se Ho oppa said. Jackson Wang from GOT7. I bet he didn't know I exist , too. Just like Sunny and Nana.  The door opened and I stood up immediately.

-Hello. Hello. - I started bowing at him but Joon Hyung oppa distracted him. For a second he didn't know who to listen and where to look. Finally Joon Hyung oppa let him out of his arms, and Jackson turned to me. I looked in his eyes just for a second and saw nothing but warmth. That shoked me, as I was expecting exactly the opposite - coldness. I bowed againg with trembling hands.

-Hello , I'm Heo Young Ji from KARA. - It was a rule always to mention the group you are from in the kpop business.

-Hi. - he bowed and turned his head. He headed somewhere but everyone started scolding him. I felt embarrassed. It was as he met a wall. And here I am thinking that he might be different! What a fool I was... I knew my face was red of the embarrassment so I just used my laught to cover it.

-Wait, I have to do it right - Jackson complined and when he passed by me I felt the scent of vanila. - I have to put my bag aside. - he continued explaining. I just stood there, not knowing what he was trying to do. Then he went to the other cornen of the room and took his socks off. Everyone bursted into laughter but I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly he jumped and turned over.

-WAAAH! - I couldn't hide my excitment. Then he looked me straight into my eyes and with a gloowing look said.

-Hello, my name is Jackson. Nice to meet you. - I would lie if I say my heart didn't trembled for a second.