Chapter Fifteen

They all walked down the hallway and towards the exit. They chit-chatted as they went along.

         "Is Fulton coming?" Y/N asked.

Connie nodded,

"Yeah, he's at the dining hall already. It was his idea to come to get you," she responded.

"Aw, that's nice. Is there a reason why you guys are out to breakfast as a team?"

    "Yeah, we thought that while we're going to this school, we need to stick together and have some more bonding time," she responded, again.

Y/N nodded,
    "Oh, I gotcha," she stated.

When they arrived at the hall, Y/N scanned around to find Fulton. Connie spotted the table first, leading Guy and Y/N to it. Fulton came over to greet Y/N.

    "Good morning," he said.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders to bring her closer to him. He gave her a peck on the forehead. She wrapped her arms around him,

    "Morning, you woke me up," she retorted

He chuckled before letting her go,

    "Good, come over and sit,"

They went over and sat next to each other,
    "Ooh, look at Fulton. The Fultrono, the Bash Brother, with his girlfriend," a curly, redhead teased.

Fulton rolled his eyes,
    "Shut up, Averman. So, guys, this is Y/N. Y/N, the guys."

Y/N smiled and waved to them,
"Hi,"

"Hi, nice to meet you, morning, howdy, etc..." they all pitched in.

    "You guys played really well yesterday," she put out.

They all thanked her, some rolling their eyes.
    "Too bad we tied," Julie stated.

Y/N nodded,
    "I also saw what varsity did to your stuff, have you guys thought about any kind of revenge plan?"

They all shook their heads,
    "Not yet, we definitely have to do respond, though,"     Charlie answered.   

Y/N stood up from her seat,
    "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get something to eat," she whispered to Fulton.

He nodded and got up with her,
    "I'll come with you,"

They walked over to each grab a tray and collect some food. After they paid for their meals, they started back to the table. Y/N stopped in her tracks, smirking.
    "I have an idea,"

Fulton furrowed his brows,
    "What?"

    "It's about how to get varsity back, I want everyone else to hear it,"

She picked up her pace to return to her spot, Fulton was trailing behind her. She sat back in her seat and waited for Fulton to sit down. When he sat down, she whispered in his ear,
    "On Monday, my chemistry class is doing a lab with liquid nitrogen,"

Fulton shrugged,
    "What's that?"

    "It's a really cold liquid that instantly freezes things. I can sneak out a tank-full and you guys could use it on their stuff. It'll turn them, basically, into a piece glass."

His eyes went wide,
    "You really think you could? That would be perfect,"

She nodded,
    "I'm sure I can, the storage closet for the classroom is right by the back exit of the math and science building. Have someone wait outside, and I can get it out to them."

     "You're a genius, Y/N,"

He turned out to face the rest of the team, they were all conversing with each other.
    "Guys, listen to this, Y/N has an idea on how to get revenge,"

The team leaned in closer to Y/N so that they all could hear her.
    "So, on Monday, my chemistry class is using liquid nitrogen for a lab. If one of you could meet me behind the math and science center, I can get you a tank full. You guys can spray it on their clothes while they're in practice. It'll freeze them, the slightest touch will make their stuff break like glass."

They all smiled looking around to one another,
    "That's genius! Fulton, you scored big time, my man," Russ stated.

After finishing their breakfasts and conversations, everyone stood up and headed for the exit.

    "It was nice to meet all of you guys,"

    "You, too! Yeah, nice to meet you, see ya! etc..." they replied.

Fulton grabbed onto Y/N's hand as they walked outside, the warm morning sun engulfed them into a welcoming embrace.

"What are you doing today? I have practice at 5, but we can find something to do before then," he stated.

Y/N shrugged,
    "Not sure yet, you asked me this last night,"

    "I know, just double-checking."

Y/N squinted at him,
    "What are you up to? I know you've got some kind of trick up your sleeve," she said, lightly poking his side which caused him to squirm.

She furrowed her brows,
"Are you ticklish?" she asked.

He quickly shook his head,
    "No, I'm not. Not at all,"

An evil grin spread across Y/N's lips, she began to poke and tickle his sides some more. He tried to stifle his laughter and push her hands away, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

    "Fulton, no! Put me down!" she laughed out.

He kept walking as she was dangling over him, she was giggling up a storm.
    "Fulton seriously put me down!" she laughed, again.

He set her back on her feet, her face was red from hanging upside down for that long.

    "Don't ever do that to me, again," she stated.

    "Deal, just don't tickle me anymore,"

    "No promises, but I'll try my best,"

Fulton shook his head and chuckled,
     "Yeah, yeah,"

A/N: Hey y'all! Sorry for this late update, I've been pretty busy w/ work and getting ready to go back to sch00L. yuck. Also, thank you all for almost 1,000 reads??! What?! I will hopefully be writing more soon!