Chapter 32 ~ Into the unknown

Começar do início

"We're trying to save my mother," Lillie said desperately, looking at Solgaleo begging. "So please. Help us"

Solgaleo stared at them quietly and suddenly something small and glittering landed in front of Ash. He took it between his fingers and realized that it resembled an orange Z-crystal, but was of a different design than usual.

"Is this... a Z-crystal?" he asked. "Do you want me to make a Z-move?"

Solgaleo answered nothing, so Ash tried to place the Z-crystal in his Z-ring. However, it did not succeed.

"What's wrong?" Serena asked after noticing Ash's confused look and Ash said, "It doesn't fit. The crystal is the wrong shape."

Suddenly Tapu Koko flew to them and was left hovering over them. It touched its winged limbs ends and that’s when Ash’s Z-ring began to glow and slid off the boy’s wrist.

Everyone gasped in wonder as the ring flew slowly to Tapu Koko and was left hovering in front of it. Then Tapu Koko closed its winged limbs with lightning speed and the ring remained inside them.

Tapu Koko did some dance moves and at the same time electricity was discharged around it. It then flew the Z-ring to Tapu Lele, who did the same thing for it.

"What the heck are they doing?" Kiawe asked and everyone was confused to watch the Guardians' peculiar performance.

"No idea," Ash said, wondering what might happen to his Z-ring.

Tapu Lele finished its dance and now flew the ring to Tapu Bulu. Now the ring had started to glow a little blue and Tapu Bulu also did its special dance.

Last in line was Tapu Fini and it also made its special moves to the ring. When it finished its dance, it threw a ring in the sky and now the ring shone in the colors of the rainbow.

The ring set off to join towards Ash and he took a step back. He raised his arm and the ring slid on his wrist in its usual place.

The glow of the ring dimmed and Ash could now see that the ring had changed. It had changed color from silver to dark gray and the position of the Z-crystal had changed.

"It evolved!" he exclaimed in wonder and now placed the Z-crystal that Solgaleo had given in its place. Now it fits perfectly and Ash grinned with satisfaction.

"Yeah! Thank you, Tapu Koko!" he exclaimed and all Guardians cooed happily. "And now, let's act"

He stepped in front of Solgaleo and asked, "Solgaleo, are you taking us to Lillie's mother now?" Solgaleo stared at him for a moment quietly and then roared loudly.

It flexed its knees and Ash blinked a few times until he realized. "You want us aboard, don't you?" he asked and Solgaleo stared at him silently.

"All right. Come on, let's climb on it!" Ash exclaimed and jumped on Solgaleon's back at exactly the point where its mane began. Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder and the others looked at each other and then nodded.

They climbed on Solgaleo's back and finally Ash helped Serena stand next to him. “Solgaleo really is warm, just like the sun,” Serena noted as she stroked the hard mane of a lion-like Pokemon and Ash nodded.

"Everything ready?" he asked others and they exclaimed in agreement. "Good. Solgaleo?" Ash told the big Pokemon and this one straightened his legs so that he was standing upright again.

Tapu Koko flew to Ash and touched the Z-crystal on his wrist. The crystal began to shine brightly and Ash grinned.

"I get it. So the Z-move then," he said, touching the orange Z-crystal. He then crossed his arms and made the movements needed to activate the Z-move.

The Z-move formed a sun pattern on Solgaleo's forehead and the Pokemon began to glow brightly. It roared and then jumped into the air, running in the air towards the sky.

Suddenly a hole opened in the sky, similar to the one Clemont had made on the beach. It formed an Ultra wormhole and Solgaleo ran straight through it.

Just then, two people ran to the altar, panting heavily, and left staring at the hole in the sky in wonder.

“So they succeeded,” Professor Burnet said. "They managed to open the Ultra wormhole and go through it"

“All we can help is hope that they succeed in their mission,” Professor Kukui said quietly and they watched as the hole closed in front of them.

Inside the Ultra wormhole:

Solgaleo ran along a colorful tunnel and those on board were very quiet and serious.

Don't worry, mom, we're going to save you, Lillie thought as Solgaleo ran forward in the tunnel. I just hope it works out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: And.. done! I hope you liked it!)