Chapter 29

I've never felt so lost in life before. The doctors have been taking good care of Ryder. I've also been told that he's doing extremely well so I have to take care of my health as well.
The cast on my left hand wasn't off, the pain was subsiding but it was still unbearable.

People from school have been visiting us a lot. Giving both Ryder and I encouraging words, even Grace and Madeline visited us. They apologized for all the wrong they've done to my friends and I and hope we'll forgive them which we did, because, what will you get from holding grudges?
I asked them where Sasha was but they said they haven't seen her in school last month.

The police arrived at the hospital to get my statement. I told them about the car's plate and that there was a guy and a girl with blonde hair in that particular car. They thanked me after our investigation and hope for us to be better soon.

"Hey girl" Chloé and Tay said as they came through the hospital door. Blake had some food in his hands as he handed it over to me.

"The doctor said Ryder will be waking up very soon" he told me.

"Thank you guys very much for all that you've done for us. You even skipped school to take care of us" I pulled the three into a group hug.

"That's what friends are for" Tay replied telling me to cut the cheesiness short.

'I really miss seeing his sparkling blue eyes. I miss him a lot" I told my friends.

"We miss him too"they replied.

"Here, we found this is the car's boot. It's a footage of your first date at the beach" Chloé handed me the camera.
We all watched the footage and once again I cried. I also told them about the information I gathered at the accident and they promised me that they'll help me find the culprit, no matter what it takes.

"Please get up Ryder, I miss you" I said to him brushing my palm on his cheek and laying a kiss on his lips. But before I could pull away, I felt hands wrap themselves around me and deepen the kiss. With shock, I pulled away to look at Ryder. His eyes were open and shining bright like a diamond, and of course, with his all famous signature smirk on.

"Ryder!" I pulled him in for another hug and relinquished all the emotions out of me.

"Dude!" Blake pulled him in for a tight hug and that was the first time I've seen Blake shed tears. He really did miss his best friend, his brother.

"You had us worried for too long,  do you have any idea how much I miss you. Great, and now you're making me cry" he punched his shoulder.

"Shit dude, have you forgotten I just woke up from coma. Was it really necessary to hit me?" Ryder rubbed his shoulder.

"Are you seriously asking me that question? You had me fucking worried, and I'm even shedding tears because of your stupid self" Blake scowled at Ryder.

"C'mon bro, I miss you too" Ryder said as he and Blake did a bro handshake before pulling each other into a tight hug with big smiles on their faces.

"You know what that means?" I asked the girls.

"What?" The boys asked.

"Group hug!" The girls and I shouted before joining the hug, making the boys groan aloud.

"Looks like happiness has been found once again" we parted from the hug to see the doctor watching us with a happy face.

"I need to check up on Mr. Banks" we gave him way to check up on Ryder, after, he informed us that we'll be able to leave the hospital in a day and he's glad Ryder is awake.

"You have such an amazing friendship, your girlfriend didn't care about her broken hand and the amount of blood she was losing when the accident happened, instead, she tore a piece of her top to clean the blood oozing from  your open wounds during the accident. She took good care of you forgetting about her well being, also, she was able to gather enough information from the car which caused your accident, and your three friends here, they never went to school after the accident. They've been here taking care of you ever since. Your girlfriend woke up from coma after a week and ever since, she has been sleeping beside you waiting to see you wake up from coma. And now I'm very happy that has happened, I really love your friendship. Oh, and before I leave, the police told me to tell you that they're investigating further on the accident.
Take care".

"Thank you for everything doctor" we all thanked him and did something surprising. We attacked the doctor, no, not the type of attack you're thinking about. I mean we attacked the doctor in a hug. He was very surprised but gave in and laughed with us.

"Stay safe and be happy guys" he told us before leaving us alone.

"You too doc" we called after him.

"I don't know about you four but I'm very hungry. I'm starving" Ryder told us making us laugh at him.
Blake and Chloé got us some foods. We all dug in immediately they brought it. We chatted and laughed and in all had fun together. We were all very happy, this is the kind of friendship everyone must have.
Who would've thought the guys we have been fighting with our whole lives will come to mean the world to us.

"I Love You all very much" I said to them whiles eating.

"I Love You all too" each and every one of them replied. This is a moment to cherish forever.

Now there's a much more important task to do,

To find who is behind the accident, and I promise that whoever it is, they won't go scot free. I'm coming for you".