4-Hard Time For Jimin...

Kim's POV - The person I asked help is my best friend, his name is Mark Tuan, a member of a boy group name Got7. But we lost contact because of his carer. He and his friends became so popular in the k-pop community, that he couldn't keep his connection with his family or friends. Oh well, I hope everything won't be awkward or anything. Let's get this thing over with.

Jimin's POV- Wake up with that nerve ending on fire, stomach churning, feel kind of shaky. Drag myself out of bed, what an effort to get dressed. House seems desperately empty and I find myself missing the noise of the boys. Time goes by too slowly, phone rings and Jin is leaving messages but I don't want to speak to anyone. My heart starts racing, perhaps there's something wrong with my heart? Fall asleep on the sofa and pray the day to end so I can go to bed, but my girl is out there with some other man.

flashback -//  It's been two weeks Kim and me started dating. Before we started dating, Kim and I were best friends, we never thought of dating each other because we thought our friendship would become awkward. Or if we actually date, it's going to be hard to leave each other. But I shouldn't think that far ahead anyway because we won't break up. That's for sure.

-''Jimin-ah, can we walk at the LaQuin park?"

-"Why? We always go there"

-"We do, but this time, as a couple"

As she blushes, my father's words came into my mind "Blushing is the greatest compliment a lady can give a gentleman". We walk to the park and I saw Kim shivering because of the cold breeze, I take off my jacket and put it her shoulders. Like a real man. I somehow hesitated to hold her hands while looking at it, but I told myself, it is now or never. As my hands touch her palms. Holding hands might just be the cutest thing ever. It's such an intimate gesture, yet so innocent at the same. When I feel her hand touching my palm, it's like the entire world is at my fingertips at that moment. And even better, the first time two people holdings hands, is precious. When she nudges at my hand and eventually slides her finger interlocking with mine and I feel my cheeks getting warm, turning a shade of rosy pink and my heart pounding like drums. When she grasp on on tight like it would be impossible to let me go. How her hand seems to fir right into mine as if it was meant to be that way. So beautiful and satisfying with a rush of different emotions and just with the knowledge that our hands are linked together makes my heart even fonder and I can literally feel how close I am to each other. // 

This is the exact place where we first started to hold hands. What a coincidence. The fact that I'm seeing her holding hands with another man makes me realize that I am useless. This feeling of someone you truly love is with some asshole is just awful. I hate this feeling. I hate it. Right now, I can't turn back in this moment. I walked towards them, hearing them laughing with a lots of joy makes me sick. I mean, seeing her happy with someone else is just disturbing to me. Kim turned around, and we made eye contact. Everything around us became calm, all the hate inside me vanished away, I felt like we were the only ones on earth. I miss those hazel eyes of hers. She turned her head around to her 'boyfriend' which made me come back to reality.

-''Hey J-Jimin, this is my boyfriend that I mentioned yesterday... and B-babe, this is Jimin, a friend of mine"

I see. I'm only a friend to her, even after what we've gone through together. Friends don't talk to each other like the way we talk to each other. Friends don't treat each other like how we treat each other. I kept my head down, avoiding his presence. I saw a hand reaching out to me, probably from the guy.

-"Can we get this over with?"

-"O-oh, I recently just debuting in a group name Got7, my name is Mark Tuan"