The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!

Start from the beginning

Ren: Able to stand with Captain and Suiryuu again on this field, is really amazing!

Kaminari: Ren, focus!

Ren: R-Right!

As the whistle blown, the second half starts.

Keita: "The kickoff starts with Scotland's ball!"

Aros pass the ball Fizz as they went up but Todoroki and Suiryuu block their path.

Fizz: Tch!

Aros: What an annoying bunch!

Suiryuu: That was you guys!

Todoroki: You won't get away after hurting our teammates!

They clash for the ball. After few moments, Suiryuu able to touch the ball and it went off from them.

Fizz: Crap!

He run to get it but Ren suddenly appear and grab the ball.

Fizz: What?!

Aros: He's fast!

Ren: There's more for me to show you guys!

Max: "Kazemaru is so fast! He quickly gets the ball before Aros and Fizz get to take it back!"

Ren: Here I go!

Olaze/Walt: We won't let you!

They block him but he smirks. Ren wave his hands to the side causing a whirlwind to appear in front of him.

Ren: Kazana Drive!

He get into the whirlwind and it pushed Olaze and Walt away as Ren jumps out from it.

Ren: You guys aren't the only one that learn new hissatsu technique!

Suiryuu: That's so like him!

Keita: "Kazemaru makes a swift attack! He's unstoppable with his unmatchable speed!"

Ren: Now!

He kick the ball as it head toward goalpost. Torde quickly went in front of the ball as he push his hands forward as a viking style shield appear.

Torde: Viking Shield!

He blocks the ball. After a moment, the ball stops spinning and he caught it.

Max: "And goalkeeper Torde blocks the shoot!"

Torbe: *sigh* That was close. He's really fast, I never expect Japan has player this fast.

Ren went back to the others as he talks with Suiryuu and Kai. As the match continues, Torde kick the ball toward to the front. Aros quickly went to get it but get pushed by Isamu as he gets the ball.

Aros: What was that for?!

Isamu: Rough play against rough play, you won't get away for just hurting our teammates.