"I really was worried..." he whispered quietly as he turned to bury his face into my chest. I could hear his breathing had become ragged. It sounded like he was about to cry. I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead before whispering,

"Hey, I'm ok! Everything is going to be ok. I'm right here." I felt him relax as his breathing slowed to a more normal pace. I ran my hands through his hair and he smiled up at me. He pulled away and nodded, and there was a peaceful silence for a moment.

"Ahem. You know I'm still here right." Hinata visibly deflated when Mei finally spoke again.

"Yea maybe you should just go." Hinata said, his back towards her.

"I just don't understand! Why don't you like me?"

"OH I DON'T KNOW." I placed my hand on his shoulder and he took a deep breath before continuing. "Maybe it's because you've been rude this whole time. I don't even know you, and the first thing you decide to do is be rude to my friend that you also haven't met!"

"Well then let me try to make it up to you. Let me try again!" She seemed really desperate at this point.

"Hell no! Why should I let you do that?!" Hinata turned to face her how, his arms folded in front of him. 'He's so cute when he's mad.'

"Well I'm definitely better than him!" She yelled pointing at me. I looked up at her and then over at Hinata. {silent rage}

"HA! You think you're better than him?? You must be joking! Tobio is actually nice! Even though he has his walls up, he actually cares about people and wants the best for them. Also he's so smart (with some things...) he is secretly good at so many things, and it's amazing! Also! He is SO good at volleyball! You kept asking me to teach you things and I felt bad because I probably sounded that ANNOYING when I kept asking him to help me at the beginning of the season. Without his literal genius when it comes to volleyball I know our team wouldn't be the same! LIKE DAMN! His precision setting is ridiculous. He can pretty much calculate everyone's movements and match them perfectly, giving everyone a perfect set every time! His serve is literally perfect too! AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIS BODY!" Hinata was yelling now and I was getting more and more embarrassed. "This man has abs for DAYS! He is so toned and strong in more ways than one! His eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue OH MY GOD! And he is always so warm which is good for me since I'm like an ice cube! So it's funny that you think you even compare to him." Hinata was breathing heavily, I don't think he breathed once while he was talking (more like screaming). I was in shock. I didn't know he thought of me like that. Obviously, Mei didn't either. She stood there silently, her jaw dropped.

"YEA BITCH!" He said when she didn't respond. Then he grabbed my hand and marched me inside, straight up to his mother.

"Hi, mother?" He said, interrupting his mother's conversation with Mei's mother. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think it's time for Mei to leave."

"Honey, don't be rude. Why should she leave?"

"She's been rude to me and Kageyama this entire time. She also almost hit him the face on purpose. She insulted him so much and I couldn't take it anymore! Also," he turned to face me. He placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. At first, I was shocked, but then I relaxed into the kiss and kissed him back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away and Hinata turned to face his mother. "So please stop trying to set me up with someone."

I turned to look at his mother. Her face was unreadable. She looked at me, and then at Hinata before opening her mouth.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!

i really wanted to make Hinata sassy towards Mei even though it's a little out of character for him.

Anyway, i hope you liked this chapter! sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger

Stay Safe <3

also this picture really captured hinata when he was talking abt kags...

Artist: MYRSEYY