Ch 6

Kageyama's POV

'What the fuck is happening and where is Hinata. I need to find him before...' I stopped running and stood still, the horror of what might be happening to him finally sinking in. 'He said he was going to the bathroom... I'll check there first.' I thought breaking into a full sprint again. 'There is a bathroom about 2 minutes away from the sports store but I need to hurry and get to him before anything happens to him.' My heart was pounding out of my chest as I barreled through the crowd. 'I shouldn't have let him go alone. I should have made sure he was safe. This is all my fault. How could I have been so stupid.' I rounded the corner to the small hall where the bathrooms were when I saw it. I small bit of orange peeking out from behind a gray sweatshirt and black jeans. 'He's touching Hinata. He was touching MY Hinata.' My vision clouded over with rage as I marched down the hallway.

"OI! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled, I hadn't quite reached them yet, but my voice had. The man turned around showing me his face and the rest of Hinata's body. His disgusting hand was groping Hinata's ass.

"Huh. What do you want?" He snapped. I looked over at Hinata and I saw tears run down his cheek. Thats when I lost it.

"I SAID GET YOUR FILTHY FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM YOU DISGUSTING UGLY ASS PERVERT!" I was fully aware that I was screaming but I didn't care. He made Hinata cry... and he was gonna pay for that. I grabbed his hood and whipped him around to face me. My body was so hot that it felt like there were waves of fire coming off it.

"Hey watch your language kid, we were just having some fun..." I didn't think it could get much worse but it did.

"Hinata" I said sternly, not even looking at him. My voice was low and he knew I meant business and he rushed behind me. Once I was sure he was a good distance away, I, in one graceful and fluid motion, grabbed the front of guy's sweatshirt and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw. He went limp and I heard a small gasp behind me from Hinata. I dragged the guy's body up and hissed,

"If you so much as look in his direction ever again. I will end you. He's mine" I let go of his sweatshirt and his body fell to the ground with a hard thud. I turned around and grabbed Hinata's hand before ushering him back out of the mall.

Once we made it back to my house, we both stood in the door way in silence. I had definitely calmed down from earlier, but the fact that Hinata had been groped in the mall never left my mind. I finally dropped Hinata's hand and looked at the floor. A few tears fell to the ground and my whole body started to shake.

"Kageyama I-"

"I'm so sorry" I whispered grabbing him and hugging him tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder, my tears soaking his shirt. "If I hadn't asked you to go to the mall, or let you go the bathroom alone this wouldn't have happened..." I tried to stop my tears but I couldn't. I pulled him even closer (if that's possible) squeezing him as if he were about to fade away. "I was so worried... I'm sorry." Then I felt him bring his arms around to hug me back.

"It's not your fault Bakayama" he sniffled, "I was too trusting and I panicked and froze. It's ok, everything is going to be ok." I could hear him choking back tears. "You saved me. So thank you." I closed my eyes and nodded. We both stood there for a couple more minutes (hugging and crying) until I heard someone walk down the stairs.

"Tobio are- Oh. Are you two ok? We heard crying but if you don't wanna talk about it I totally understand." My mom stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at us, but I didn't care. I just focused on Hinata and the sound of his breathing, and the warmth that we shared in our tight embrace, and how his soft hair tickled my face whenever we moved. I wanted to stay there forever but Hinata broke the hug to answer my mother. He turned and looked at her with a very serious look on his face.

"You should be very proud of you son," he started before tell her the whole story. When he was finished, my mom turned to look at me, tears in her eyes. She ran over and hugged us both. Then she cupped my face in both of her hands and whispered, "I am so proud of you!" And kissed my forehead. I just nodded and stared directly at the floor.

"I am too!" Hinata said jumping and giving me a warm smile. I nodded again, my eyes still glued on the floor, the guilt still eating away at me. Then out of no where, I felt Hinata's lips on my cheek and I blushed a deep red. "Thank you, really." He whispered, balancing on his tip toes. I turned to look at him and nodded, a small blush danced across his cheeks too.

"I'm just happy you're ok." I whispered smiling slightly and ruffling his hair and pulling him back into a tight hug. "I won't let anyone touch you every again... I promise." I whispered into his neck.

"I don't think anyone will," he said giggling a little before continuing, "I am yours aren't I?" He whispered. His warm breath hitting my ear and sending a shiver down my spine. I pulled back a little and looked at him confused.

"Thats what you said after you hit that guy." He smirked and I felt my face heat up.

"I did say that didn't I... hah... oops... s-sorry." I scratched the back of my neck, not knowing how I was going to get out of that one. I had said that, hadn't I.

"It's ok, I liked it" he smiled softly and ran his hand through my hair and cupped my cheek, our breath mixing as we slowly started to close the gap between us.

"OK hate to break up this adorable moment up but I don't really need to see you two flirting right in front of me, your mother. Would anyone like something to eat or drink." I shot my mom a dark look as she giggled and walked into the kitchen 'what a cockblock.'

"Oh and also, Hinata, when you come over again and go to Tobio's room, just know that I'm gonna need to have the door open at all times." 'I've never wanted to die more than right now.' Hinata just laughed.

"Don't worry, I understand. Also, I don't need anything, I need to get home anyway!"

"Ok sweetheart, get home safe!"

"I'm gonna walk him home, ok mom."

"Thats fine with me."

"Kageyama you don't have too I'll be fine, I-" I shot him a look and he stopped talking and nodded before we both headed out the door.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

YAY! so i made Kags a bit more caring bc i feel like he would be the type of person to cry when he gets super angry, and he was worried that his tangerine would get hurt and thats not good for vb u know! ;)

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter! it was really fun to write!

Stay Safe <3