A Change Of Plans

Eun-sang P.O.V

“Eun-sang wake up”I hear someone whisper.I open my eyes and see Yeojin.

“Yeojin, when did you get back?”I ask,sitting up in the bed,careful not to wake sleeping Chan.

“I got back a few hours ago,I just couldn't sleep.I mean our wedding is tomorrow.We literally just met these guys and were getting married.It's so unreal”Yeojin states.

“I know I just met Chan,but in the short time I've known him,I've never felt more safe and loved,”I say smiling.

“Do you love him”Yeojin asks,looking behind me at the sleeping boy.

“I've never experienced love before,but if it means getting butterfly’s everytime you see the other person,wanting to never leave their side, and to protect them no matter what.Then yes I do love Chan.”I smile.

“You love me?!”I turn around and see Chan sitting up in the bed.My face starts to get hot.

“I….”Chan cuts me off by pulling me into a big hug.I look up and he smiles at me.

He stares at my lips then back up at my eyes.

“Can I kiss you?”I nod.Chans lips quickly find mine,he kisses with so much passion.

“I'm going to see what Seungmin is up too,have fun guys.Well don't have too much fun”Yeojin smirks,as she walks out of the room.Chan pulls me up into his lap and stares deeply in my eyes.He leans in and kisses my cheek,then starts leaving little kisses down my neck.He looks up his eyes lustfull…...You can imagine what happens next.

                       Wedding day

“Eun-sang wakes up” I open my eyes to see Changbin looking back at me.

“Changbin, it's 5 am,what do you want?”I ask,sitting up.

“You have a full day of getting ready for your wedding tonight,Woojin sent me to get you and Yeojin.”he says .I smile at the thought of seeing Chan at the end of the aisle.

“OK, I’ll be down in 5 minutes”I say,standing up.Changbin leaves the room and i start getting ready.I take a quick shower and put on a pair of jeans and a tube top.I look at the bed,Chan is sleeping like a baby.I make my way out the door and down the stairs to the dining room.Yeojin,Felix,Changbin,And Woojin are all sitting at the table.

“Good Morning,Eun-sang”Felix says,running over to me.He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.I take a step back and blush.Why did he do that?He grabs my hand and leads me to a seat next to him.

“Now that everyone is here,I have an announcement.”Woojin says,looking at everyone.Something seems off.I Look over at Felix who is smiling like crazy.What's up with him today?

“There has been a change in plans,we just got a message from the boss.He said since Chan is the most powerful one on the team,he doesn't want him to get distracted.So he decided that Eun-sang should marry Felix Instead of Chan”I turn my head and look at Woojin.

“You can't be serious,”I say,standing up.Everyone stays quiet.

“I'm sorry Eun-sang,but it was ordered from the boss so we have to follow through,”Woojin explains.

“Does Chan know?”I ask.Woojin looks at everyone,they all nod.

“Yes Chan knows,he agreed to it.”Changbin says.Tears start to form in my eyes,I run up stairs and into Chan's room.

“HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THAT,YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME.WAS IT ALL JUST I LIE,YOU NEVER LOVED ME”I Scream.Chan wakes up and looks at me.
“DID YOU REALLY NOT LOVE ME,ALL THE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER.WAS THAT JUST FOR NOTHING”I yell.He stands up and walks over to me.

“Your right Eun-sang,I never loved you,it was all just a lie”He says opening the door.

“FINE,I'LL BE HAPPY TO MARRY FELIX,AT LEAST I KNOW FELIX LOVES ME”I say running out.I run down stairs to the dining room.I grab Felix’s hand and go outside.As soon as we get outside I fall into felix’s arms.I cry until i don't think i can cry anymore.

“Eun-sang are you ..”

“Do you love me Felix”I say,cutting him off.He looks at me surprised.

“Yes Eun-sang,I do love you”Felix says,wrapping his arms around me.

“Ok then let's do it,let's get married”I say standing up.

                         Felix’s P.O.V

“Ok then let's do it,let's get married” Eun-sang says,standing up.I Look at her.I can see the pain in her eyes.This isn't fair to her or Chan.Even if I love her,she should be happy.

                          Earlier

“Chan wake up,Woojin is calling a meeting downstairs”I Whisper.Chan looks at me and sits up.

“What about Eun-sang,he says looking at her”

“He just said you not her”I say walking to the door.Chan and I walk down the stairs to where Woojin is.”He looks at both of us with a serious expression.

                     We take a seat.

“The boss called Chan and he doesn't think it's a good idea that you marry Eun-sang,”Woojin states,looking at him.Chan’s face grows cold.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S NOT A GOOD IDEA! I LOVE HER!” Chan screams. Woojin puts his hand on Chan’s Shoulder.

“The boss thinks that if you get married,you'll lose your focus.Your most skilled one on the team,he doesn't want to lose the best.''Woojin explains.

“WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM”Chan snapped.

“There's nothing you can do chan,It came from the boss”.Chans head drops,he realizes he really can't do anything about it.”

“Who is she going to marry?”Chan mumbles.

“Felix”Woojin says.Chan directs his gaze to me,he glares.He walks over to me and grabs the collar of my shirt.

“You better take care of,Love her the way I couldn't.Don't let her go,dont let her get hurt.Chan growls.He grabs the keys off the table and walks out.