Yeojins vacation

Yeojin POV

Leaving the house, Changbin took Seungmin and me to the airport. As we were entering the airport, Seungmin took my suitcase with him. I looked at him in shock as he continued to take it away from me. 

He then looked back at me and stated, “Are you coming?”

“Ah, yes. I’m sorry.” I commented as I left with him to the plane. We went through all the security shit and stuff. He dropped off our suitcases and took my small grey backpack with him. Getting on the plane, he gave me my backpack as he handed our plane ticket to the flight attendance. I sat between Seungmin and another guy.

“Yeojin, let's switch seats,” Seungmin suggested. 

“Why?” I question.

“Just because,” he responded to me.

“Um… ok but no,” I replied.

“Just switch with me

“NO!” I kinda shouted at him. I thought about it but I decided to switch.
“Okay, fine. Let’s switch seats then.” There, we switched seats and now I am sitting at the window. I didn’t understand why he did that but whatever.  

After we switched seats, the Captain spoked on the entercom,
“Hello everyone. I am Captain Park and I will be captain for this flight. Right now, I would like you everyone to put their safety belt on.” I was having trouble putting on my seatbelt. I kept trying to put it on but it didn’t work. I soon became frustrated, until Seungmin helped me put it on.

“Thank you, Seungmin,” I said to him as he smiled at me. His smile is so adorable though. Oh my god, Yeojin. You can’t fall in love with him. You’re only marrying him because of your dad’s mafia shit.

After 10 hours and 30 minutes, we finally got to Iceland. We went through the security guard and everything. Then we went to our hotel, where Seungmin signed us in. Getting into our hotel room, I saw that there was time and it was 10 pm. 

                 Seungmin POV

Once we got in the room, I sat my things down and went to the blinds. I looked outside and walked out to the deck.

“Yeojin, come here,” I shouted as she came running. There she stared into the sky and saw what I saw too.

“OMG! It’s such a beautiful night.”She responded staring into the sky with a smile. 30 minutes later, we were still looking at the northern lights, I felt a heavy object on my shoulder. Looking over, I saw Yeojin’s head on my shoulder. She slept so peacefully, so I just carried her to one of the two beds in our hotel apartment. I went to the bathroom, did my night routine and headed to bed as well.

                      End of P.O.V

It was 6 am in the morning and Yeojin woke up realizing she was in one of the 2 beds. Suddenly, she heard a jingle sound coming from her phone and saw a text message from Eun-sang.

*Hey Yeojin, how is iceland* She texted.

She then replied, *It's great, but Seungmin is acting a little weird. He was insisting that we switch spots on the plane ride over here.*

*Oh that is a little weird, he's probably just nervous. Anyway I need your help. What do you think of this swimsuit* She took a picture of the swimsuit and sent it to her.

*Damn you look hot!* She says, joking around until she saw Seungmin waking up. He sat up rubbing his eyes as she looked at him. 

“Good Morning Seungmin,” she smiled at him. He smiled back while putting on his glasses.