Love Die Young (Final)

Eun-sang  P.O.V

“How about this dress Eun-sang?”Yeojin says,showing me a big white puffy dress.

“Um,I don't think so,”I say,walking away.Yeojin runs over and grabs my hand.

“Eun-sang is getting married in 5 hours you should have already got your dress,”Yeojin frowns.

“Fine, I'll take that one,”I say,walking out of the store.Yeojin follows behind me.

“Listen Eun-sang,I know you're going through alot but you have to go through with this”Yeojin grumbles as we walk to the car.

“We're going to get our hair and makeup done now,so try to agree on something”Yeojin says,I nod, still trying to process everything. We arrive at the place and check in.The worker shows us about 5000 different hair styles.As I flip through the book I find one that reminds me of Chan.Its a low braided ponytail like the one I had when he saved me from water rafting.I start to cry,thinking back to those times.

“Have you made your choice?”The worker asks, walking over.

“Yes,yes I have”I say pointing at the braid.She leads me over to a chair next to a big mirror.

“Let's get started” She states,I nod in silent.I look over and see yeojin with a big bun on top of her head.She looks beautiful.Time passes and my hair is finally done.I take a look in the mirror,it looks amazing.Another woman comes to do our makeup.Once that is finished we make are way to the wedding venue.We walk to are shared room and take a seat.

“ How are you feeling?”I ask Yeojin.I look over to see her crying.

“Yeojin what are you doing,you will mess up your makeup”I say,grabbing her the tissues.

“It's just not fair,I get to be with the man I love while you are unhappy”She cries.

“Listen Yeojin,Felix is a nice guy,I will be ok.Go marry Seungmin and be happy”I say pulling her into a hug.

“Yeojin it's time”I.n says,walking into the room.His eyes go wide.

“Wow both of you look Beautiful”He says smiling.I thank him, Yeojin makes her way out there with him.

“Good luck” Yeojin smiles.After a few minutes of waiting,I quietly walk out of the room.I Make my way to the very back of the room so no one can see me.I watch as Yeojin makes her way down the aisle to Seungmin.I see Seungmin’s eyes tear up,as Yeojin approaches him she runs and leaps in his arms.The preacher,preaches his stuff and then they kiss,long and passionately .I look around the crowded,Chan is nowhere in sight.Well I guess he didn't want to be here,I still thought he might show up.I quickly run back to the room before anyone realized i'm missing.Just as I make it back Hyunjin walks in the room.He comes in and sits next to me.

“Listen Eun-sang i know we're not that close but I want you to know that I will always be here for you”I smile and thank him.He leads me to the begging of the isle.I look and see Felix at the end smiling.The music starts and everyone turns their attention to me.It's my queue to start walking.As I make my way down the aisle I feel more and more like trying to run.But I know I can't so I keep pushing forward.I get to the end and stand in front of Felix.He gives me a big smile,I just nod.

“Do you Felix take Eunsang to be your wife?”The preacher asks,Felix nods.

“And do you Eun-sang take Felix as your husband”.I take one last glance in the crowd,just in case I missed him,he's not there.

“Y…”A loud noise interrupts my words.Its a gunshot.

“EVERYONE GET DOWN! Woojin screams.I freeze in place.I watch as a guy in a black hood makes his way towards me with a gun pointed directly at my chest.I close my eyes.maybe this is how its supposed to end.I hear the noise again,but feel nothing.”I look down,no blood.Then I look in front of me at the body on the floor.I run over and fall to my knees turning his head to face me,It's Chan.There's blood all around him.

“WHY,WHY CHAN”I cry out.Chan coughs in the middle of breaths.

“Because Eun-sang,I ….love…..you. I ….never ….stopped”He says faintly.He raises his hand and places it on my cheek.

“BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T,WHY DID YOU LIE”I Yell.

“I ….had...no….choice”Chans breath starts to get slower.I take his hand in mine.

“I'm sorry Chan,I didn't mean what I said about Felix,I never stopped loving you,it's always been you”I cry,whimpering.

“That's….good...to...know”He smiles.Then his body goes limp,his breath goes silent.

                       3 Years later

“Chan come here”I yell. I hear footsteps run towards me.All of a sudden a  little boy jumps into my arms and smiles.

“What is it mommy”He looks up at me and smiles.

“Do you want me to tell you a story before bed”I ask,rubbing his head.He grins and nods.

“Can you tell me the one about daddy”He asks.I smile.

“It all started with an arranged marriage”I start.