A New Beggining

“As you can see, I have called you all here to discuss a very important matter.” JYP states.
“It seems like Bighit, SM, and Pledis have joined together. They became much bigger and more powerful in this industry.”
“So therefore, you need us to help you become the more powerful one and only in this industry.”Jaebum replies.

“Exactly,” JYP responds, looking at the three leaders.
“What is it in for us?” Jaebum asked.

  “I have an idea that includes your daughter and Stray Kids as well.” JYP stated as all three leaders looked at him. Telling them his idea, they all agreed before even asking the girls about it.

“Ok let's see if I got this, so we're setting up our 2 daughters to marry 2 of your guys?” Wonpil states.

“Yes, that is correct,” JYP says, grabbing papers out of a file.

“How do we know our daughters will be safe?” Jaebum states.

“I have selected the two most trustworthy and dependable of my guys, Kim Seungmin, Han Jisung, and Bang Chan. Trust me your daughters will be safe, now go inform them. I expect them to move in by tomorrow.”

                  Eun-Sang P.O.V

  “Eun-Sang come down here, I need to talk to you,” Dad yells from the living room. I walk down the stairs.

“Hey Appa, I didn't know you were home. How was work?” I say, turning into the living room. My dad and a young man were sitting across the table.
“Oh, ... hello,” I say, looking at the young man. Both my dad and the young man had serious faces.

“Eun-Sang, there’s something I need to discuss with you. I haven't been ENTIRELY honest about my job.” Dad whispers.

“What do you mean?” I question looking him in the eyes.

“I'm not a doctor, I'm the leader of a mafia, and something big is about to happen.” Dad says looking down. His words ring in my ear.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN A LEADER OF A MAFIA?! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!?” I yell standing up.

“It's not that simple. You still wouldn't know if it was up to me, but for this mission, you're a very big part of the plan.” He states.

“What do you mean?! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS! HOW AM I APART OF THIS?!” I yell.

“You're getting married,” Dad says.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING MARRIED!” I shout.

“A war is about to break out on JYP. He needs all the allies he can get. You and one other mafia leaders' daughter are moving in the Stray Kids mafia base. You guys, then, are going to marry one of the members. We have already arranged it. The weddings will be 2 weeks from now. You have to go now, so you can get comfortable with the area.” He explains. I can't believe him, how can he just put this on me like that?! Does he really think I am going to go live with a bunch of strangers?!

“I have already taken care of your luggage and it's already been sent. This is Kim Woojin, he’s the Leader of the Stray Kids Mafia. He will be escorting you to the base.'' Dad says pointing at the young man next to him.

“You can say what you want, I'm not going,” I state walking towards the door.

“Eun-Sang, I didn't want to have to do this,” Dad bellowed, I turn around,he had a gun in his hand.

“You won't shoot me.” I taunt, opening the door. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my back,and I fell to the ground.

“Did you really have to do that, Mr. Kim.” I hear the guy who must be Woojin say.

“It only paralyzes her. You have 5 minutes before it wears off, so lets get her in the car.” I hear dad's voice getting fainter and fainter. Then everything goes black. A few minutes later, I woke up with a huge headache. 

“Where the hell am I?” I ask myself,sitting up.

“You are in the car going to the Stray Kids base,” a guy that looked familiar says. Just looking at him, brought memories of what happened at the house. I feel tears start to fall down my cheeks.

“Are you okay? Your dad was pretty harsh back there.” Woojin says breaking the silence. He looks up at the rear view mirror and slams the breaks. He gets out of the car and opens my door.

“Scoot over.” He says getting in the seat next to me. I do as I'm told because there's no other option. All of a sudden, he pulls me into a hug.

“What the hell is this?” I say pushing him away.

“Oh I'm sorry. You were crying and I thought a hug would help.” Woojin  stuttered, scooting back in his seat. I see the sincerity in his eyes.

  “ I thought mafia leaders were supposed to be all bad and scary?” I question looking at him.

He frowns, “Most are, I've seen some of them kill people without even thinking twice about it. But I'm not like that, I will do anything for my members. I'll die for them if I have too.” He snapped. Woojin's face softens as he looks out the window.
“I know this is frightening but we're all good people. Know if you need anyone to talk to, I'll be here for you.” Woojin says, placing his hand on my shoulder. I can tell that he means it, he doesn't look like the type to lie. Then, he goes back to the driver seat and continues to drive back to Stray Kids’ base.

                    Woojin P.O.V

After a few moments later, we made it to the base.

“We’re here,” I say, taking off my seatbelt. I turn around to face Eun-sang. She's sound asleep. I quietly get out of the car and open her door. Poor girl, I don't think her and her father get along. I slowly unbuckle her seatbelt and lift her up in my arms. She looks so peaceful, I can't help but stare. I get to the door and knock with my foot.

“WHO IS IT!” someone yells from the inside, the door opens revealing Han.

“Shut up,” I whisper, walking in the house. I walk over to the couch and lightly lay Eun-sang down. All the boys come running over, crowding around her.

“What's wrong with her?” The youngest, Jeongin asks.

“She's just sleeping, she has had a rough day.” I say, placing a blanket over her.

“Which one of you is willing to give up your bed tonight, her stuff wont be here until tomorrow.” I ask, looking at all of them. No one volunteers, I realize one of them is missing.

“Where’s Chan?” I question, looking around.

“He went out after he heard about the whole arranged marriage thing.” Seungmin sighed. I slowly picked Eun-sang up and made my way to Minho’s room.

“Since he's not here I guess he won't mind her using his bed.” I say, placing her down. I cover her up and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me.

“Everyone get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.” I whisper, all the boys including me go to our separate room’s. Well I guess this is only the beginning.