First Date

Luke had told you to dress pretty causual for your date. Nervous excitment ran through you as his car pulled up. Grabbing your phone and wallet you ran out the door to meet him.

He pulled you into a hug, "You look beautiful!" He said. You laughed, "You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Hemmings." He laughed and closed your door behind you. "So where are we going?" You asked nervously. "That is for me to know and you to find out Miss. Y/L/N." He winked.
~
Around a half an hour later we pulled up in front of a Carnival, "Oh my god," you gasped," I haven't been to one of these since I was 5!"

He looked at you with a huge grin on his face, "Well I'm glad you're first time in 5 years is with me." You smiled and hooked your arm around his elbow.

The night was filled with laughter and talking. Until it came to the balloon pop game. Luke was trying hard to win a giant penguin stuffed animal, but failing miserbly. "Lemme try," you said as he handed you the darts.
Pop.
Pop.
Pop... you hit all three in a row. The look of awe on his face as the guy handed you the huge thing was hilariously adorable.

"How..I mean I've been trying,"you cut him off by kissing his cheek. His entire face turned red as you pulled away.
~
"Tonight was fun." You said as he walked you back to your doorstep. "Yeah it really was, so uh will there be a second one?" He asked nervously. You smiled up at him "Of course." He leaned in as if to kiss you but stopped last minute and hugged you. You smiled into his neck because you wanted your first real kiss with him to be special. Even more special than a first date kiss.

A/N Are these long enough? I know this was a little longer but I'm not sure if you guys want them long or short.