Chapter 17

"What do you mean it will get worse? How can it get even worse then this?" I asked unbeleiving.

But before she could answer the study's doors bursted open and the king and Drake returned. The king looked nonchalant and had a bounce to his step, but Drake on the other hand looked annoyed. Like a little child that had just been scolded by his father. He glared at his father from the corner of his eye as they walked over to us. I couldn't help wonder what their conversation was about.

Drake yanked me up from the chair and grunted, "WE are leaving." before dragging me out.

I didn't say anything as he pulled me down different hallways, making different twists and turns through the castle. I have been here for a couple weeks and i still couldn't recognize the countless of corridors. The castle was literally huge!

I was about to ask him what was going on, but he abruptyl shoved me against a nearby wall so my chest was firmly against the cold stone. Drake's body weight leaned heavily against mine, and my cheek was pressed painfully into the wall.

I tried to push away from the wall but my weak arms was no match against 250 puonds of solid muscle. I tried reaching behind me and slapping at him but he took both my hands in one of his and held them behind my back.

I was trapped.

"What are you doing?" i asked as i struggled against his hold.

He did not answer, and instead started to pull my skirts up. I could feel his big hands as he bunched them up around my waist and started yanking at my petticoats and undergarments.

"S-stop it!" i whimpered.

The sound of a zipper being pulled down was deafening to my ears, and in the next second i was being invaded by him. I gasped as he started roughly thrusting inside me.

"You heard my father. I need to impregenate you. If my seed isn't growing inside you by the end of the year then...well lets just not find out." He grunted in between thrusts.

"Plus my Father is a bother when it comes to my personal life. So i am gladly taking out my frustrations with him on you."

I stood there quietly as he continued having his way with me as tears trailed down my cheeks. When it was finally over he peeled me of the wall and pulled my skirts down. He leaned close and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you." he whispered against it.

I didn't answer or look him in the eyes.

"You never learn do you?" he asked with a laugh. "No matter how much i've punished you so far you still can't say that you love me back when i want you to. I guess i will have to make the punishments for your lack of love."

I swallowed nervously as he raised his han, expecting a slap. But instead he lightly pulled my hair behind my ear. "But later, now i think we should take a stroll and have a nice chit chat."

He intertwined our hands and led us outside. It was my first time seeing the outside of the castle, and i had to admit, it was beautiful. There was a giant beautiful garden, with thouasands of flowers and shrubs. Various gardeners were watering and trimming things. When they saw us they immediatel put their tools down and left. Marble stautues of warloads and greek gods were situated throughout the green wonderland. A tall iron fence surrounded the entire garden. I eyed the fence with interest. I looked  to see if it was a possible escape route. But on close notice i realized it was about twenty feet high with sharp pikes at the top. Obviously meant for keeping people out and in. Discouraged by this i looked and saw that like every fairytale castle there was a giant maze with large hedges. It seemed to stretch for miles. And beyond that was a lush green forest.