A boy in Paris

The great hall is bustling with students from the four houses and it was Ginny's first time to be actually present, not secretly hiding, in the sorting ceremony. She insisted on seating by the end of the Gryffindor table, her favorite house, wearing her invisibility robe. She was glad that the 7th year students were not keen on seating that far back or that no one tried to sit on her even though no one can actually see her.

Moments later, the first-year students entered the scene and everyone immediately stopped their chatter, some students were occasionally pointing out to some first years saying that it was their brother or sister. On the other hand, Ginny is busy searching for that familiar messy jet black hair and soon enough she found him. Harry was in between a sandy hair boy and a boy with flaming red hair, much like Ginny's, only that his hair is more orangey. Ginny immediately felt her heart leap, she is finally in the same room with him without any danger involve. The last time she had seen him was a year ago when his cousin were bullying him but he didn't see her due to the cloak. She longed to introduce herself, to befriend him but she knew Dumbledore would never approve.

Ginny's thoughts were interrupted by the sorting hat's singing, signifying that the sorting ceremony is about to start. She wondered where would the hat place him, she never know his characteristics but if she would guess, he would be suited with Gryffindor just like his parents. 

Soon enough, the line of first years were thinning as some were already sorted and seated with their rightful houses. Ginny noted some names like that Malfoy kid who she knew is from a death eater family. She thinks its not a good idea for Harry to be in the same year as the Malfoy kid. At last professor Mcgonagall called the most awaited student in Ginny's perspective, 

"Potter, Harry"

It seems that not only Ginny was anticipating Harry because when his name were called several students started whispering and tried to stand up to actually get a good view of him. Ginny stared at him, he's so skinny and small that the hat almost covered his entire face. It was a very suspenseful moment, everyone was wondering where would the hat put the boy who lived. 

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Everyone from the Gryffindor table erupted into cheers and Ginny couldn't help hide her triumphant smile, she knew Harry is well suited in Gryffindor and she even feels more happy that he looks happy to be in Gryffindor It took awhile before the Gryffindor table calm down especially the Weasley twins who keep chanting "we got Potter". Ginny actually love the twins, she observe them in the hallways and she love their pranks and mischievous antics. 

When she turned to look in front, Dumbledore nodded at her and she knew its time to go. She stood up from the table, take one final glance of Harry before silently walking out of the great hall. She was greeted by the Peverells by Hogwart's front door. 

"Ready to go Ginny?" Nicholas asked

"Yeah" Ginny smiled, feeling quite excited of her new adventure

"I'll take you shopping and we'll explore every street in Paris" Perenelle exclaimed, quite excited as Ginny

Nicholas offered his hand and Ginny took it, they were given permission by Dumbledore to apparate directly from the castle. Ginny closed her eyes and soon enough they disappeared from the school's front lawn.