Troll in the Dungeon??

Halloween arrived and Ginny is still staying with the flamels. Nico fully recovered from the injury that he gained from the attack while Ginny also healed from the trauma of killing someone although sometimes she still has nightmares of Mr. Auclair falling on concrete ground, blood oozing everywhere. For the past few weeks, they successfully take lessons from Nicholas and Perenelle about alchemy. Both of them have been extremely good at it but Nico was more of a natural---a prodigy--- as Ginny would like to describe him.

Ginny sighed in annoyance as a puff of black smoke emerge from her flask while Nico was laughing on her side.

"It's unfair how you easily done it" Ginny exclaimed as she cleared her table

"I guess I'm a natural" Nico replied winking at Ginny who smacks him right back

"Alright, Alright enough you two," Nicholas said, "We are done for today, help Perenelle upstairs and change to your costumes soon"

"Sure dad" Nico replied as he helped Ginny take of her protective gears

"What are you wearing for Halloween?" Ginny asked as they climbed the stairs

"I'll dress as a knight" Nico replied, "How about you?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't bring any costumes but Perenelle said she has something perfect for me" Ginny replied, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear.

When they reached the kitchen, they saw Perenelle in the middle of total chaos. Pots were full of unknown ingredients, sweets scattered on the counter but it actually smelled nice. 

"She has gone mad" Nico whispered to Ginny, making her giggle before they went to assist his mom.

"Packed assorted candies into the little wrappers, 3 each" Perenelle ordered

The two kids spent the rest of the afternoon wrapping candies. By the time that they were finished, the sun is already setting and Perenelle ushered them to change into their costumes. Once Ginny reached her room, she was shocked at the dress she found in her bed. The top was halter and the bottom was made in a flowy material in the shade of the sea that when Ginny moved it, it glitters. She excitedly made her way to the bathroom and took a refreshing bath. Then, she magically blow-dries her hair before trying on the beautiful dress. It amazingly fits on her body as if Perenelly had taken her measurements and it suits her hair, which rarely happens, making it look like it was a sea of flames. 

Ginny was admiring her look in front of the mirror when someone knocks on the door. She hesitantly opened it and found Perenelle standing in a black suit. She looks like an evil witch with her black eyeshadow and black lipstick but Ginny found her really gorgeous despite of the costume.

"Look at you!" Perenelle squealed, " You look like a princess"

Ginny blushed shyly, "Uh th-thanks"

"Come here let's fix your hair and put some light make up on"

Perenelle pulled her into the vanity and started making her magic. She fixed Ginny's hair into a messy bun, a few curly hairs perfectly frames her face. A slight touch of pink tint on her pale cheeks and lips and glitters on her eyelids. Perenelle finishes off her look with a tiara on her head.

"Definitely a princess" Perenelle smiled as she stared at Ginny's reflection.

Ginny, on the other hand, could not believe what she was seeing in front of the mirror. She never saw herself as a girl because most of the time she's focused on learning magic and trying to defend herself and Harry. This is the first time that she looked lady-like and she actually likes it.