ANGEL BEATS

INTRODUCTION:                                                                                                                                                            Angel Beats! is a 13-episode Japanese-anime television series produced by P.A. works and Aniplex and directed by Seiji Kishi. It aired in Japan between the third of April and twenty-sixth of June 2020.  One original video animation (OVA) was released in 2010 and another one in 2015.      

The story takes place in the afterlife and focuses on Otonashi, a boy who lost the memories of his life after death. He is enrolled into the afterlife school and meets a girl named Yuri who invites him to join the Afterlife Battlefront, an organization she leads which fights against the student council president Kanade Tachibana, a girl also known as Angel with supernatural powers.    

 As I do not wish to ruin any plot or suspense created by the preview for you, I will summaries this as a multi-themed show full of the genres of action and adventure. A tiny bit of violence awaits you but a massive box of twists and turns along with funny and sad parts that will amaze you with the depth of their unique style.                                                                                                           

 It is available in English-dub  as well as Japanese-sub on Netflix ( with cost) and  Anime kisa (100 percent free).                                                                                

RATING:                                                                                                                                                                                    I would rate it as a complete 10/10.                                                                                                                                Characters plus plot with mind-blowing music will storm you away with it as it did to me.                 (Only one season of 13 episodes)!  

A simple and easy series.