I raised a brow as I pulled a blunt from my coat pocket. "You used ta' knock bitches out? Nah, I gotta see that." I shook my head.

"Boy I boxed for damn near ten years. I got some videos on my phone, I'll show you when I get back to the house."

"Nah... I mean in person." I clarified.

She made a face, and then shook her head. "Nah, nah. That ain't me no more."

I raised a brow again. "Nah?"

"Nah." She replied with a smile. "I'm a changed person. I'm tryna do better. I can't be role model if out here fightin' all the time. I mean, unless it's a good reason. But I ain't never been the person to pop off like that. It take a lot."

I nodded. "That's understandable." She nodded. "You wanna hit it?" I asked, passing it her way when I sparked the blunt.

Scrunching her face, she shook her head back and forth. "Why you'on smoke?" I asked her. Every time I asked her to hit the blunt she always declined. She never gave me that smoker vibe either.

"Um," she tucked her lips into her mouth as I blew smoke out, away from her. "Why you smoke so much?"

I shrugged. I never thought about it. "I like bein' high. Help me keep my mind off shit."

"Like what?"

"My pops. We was real close. A lotta shit started goin' downhill when he died."

"Like...?" She urged, scooting up under me. We was really cuddled up in front of a tombstone, at 11:00 at night, in a fuckin cemetery.

And the crazy part was: I really didn't mind, cause I was wit E. And as long as I was with her, I ain't have to think about the bad shit, or the shit that could go wrong.

I'm really a fucking simp.

"When he died, I started skippin' school, fightin' more." I explained, and she nodded her response. "I started doin' B & E."

"Oh!" She exclaimed, sitting up. "So you did rob a nigga." She replied, referring to our earlier conversation.

I nodded. "Not the way you thinkin' tho'."

She frowned some, before nodding. "That's interestin'. You started sellin' weed too?"

I shook my head, blowing smoke from my nose. "I always sold weed. My pops the one that taught me how."

"Hmm." She nodded, and it got quiet.

"You wanna leave?" I looked down at her. "I ain't finna sit in this cold ass air as in no fuckin cemetery. That's how niggas be dyin."

"Boy! Ain't nothin' gone happen." She waved me off. "I used to come and spennanight here all the time."

"You used to spennanight in a cemetery?" She nodded and I stood up, dusting off my pajama pants. "Cool, so I won't feel bad leavin' you here by yo'self then." I said and turned to walk off.

"Uh- Artist!" She called after me. "Bring yo' scary ass back!"

"Man nah! Don't say shit when a skeleton come from out the ground and snatch yo ass to the underworld!"