𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶V𝑬.

Start from the beginning

". . . And I didn't think it would be so easy to have such an easy fuck! But Val, baby, you are one of the most desperate girls to ever exist. I didn't even need to touch you and you were already on your knees for me."

Cliff pointed into the crowd, insinuating something that never happened. Valentina followed the sounds of chuckling and whistling, her eyes watering as every single person laughed at her, people who were waiting for this moment to ridicule her.

"I guess this belongs to me now, right." Cliff tilted her face back to him and plucked the soft pink poppy from her hair. At the same time he stepped back, a cold gallon of pig's blood dropped from above. Splashing down, drenching her handmade white silk dress, a hush fell over the room. Lifting her face to a sea of her cruel classmates, they resume their bellows of even harder laughter. All the heartfelt moments replayed in her head, now knowing they were lies. Everything was a nasty joke, and she fell for it.

Valentina's eyes blurred with tears, and as the pig's blood stuck to her body, her eyes now burned with rage. No space for mercy on her heart, Valentina let her powers take control of her.

Lifting the plan of her hands, she called for the earth. The school house started to shake, the students quieted at the disturbance, then the howling of the wind took over. The winds grew so strong it burst through every window and entered without remorse. The decorations of the festival and debris from the outside swirled around the room. Panic ensued, everyone running to get out. Valentina's hand shot out at the door, shooting a gust of wind to keep it shut. By now, everyone could see the one controlling the freak storm was the monster on stage.

The looks of fear and terror on their faces didn't faze Valentina; instead she wanted them even more petrified, shaking, curled up into a ball on the floor. Flipping her palm upward, the wind from the windows curved up and blew the roof off the building, spinning away to engulf itself into the twister surrounding them. At the same time balls of hail began raining down on everyone, the branches crawled through the broken windows and reached for the children who would now fear mutants for their entire lives.

cast 🪽

† cast 🪽