𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2

Y/N and her dad walked their way to their living room, Y/N sat lazily on their couch.

"MUUMM!! WE'RE HOMEEE!!" Y/N yelled, she was literally feeling the couch, as if she is the couch.

While her dad sat down on another chair, as Sofia handed him a glass of cold water with ice, her dad doesn't drink water without ice. he thanked the kind elf. 

Y/N suddenly got up from the couch and stood up, her dad looked at her with a questioning look, with his eyebrows raised. 

"I'll be back!" Y/N yelled, running her way upstairs to her room, letting her cat go so that it can chill wherever. 

Running her way backdown, she again sat down to where she was before. Y/N saw that her mum made red velvet cake, handing each small plate to her and her dad. 

"How was your day honey?" Y/N's mum asked, smiling at her daughter and husband. Y/N was eating fast, she couldn't resist the cake, in fact it was her favorite. 

Y/N slowly gave the small plate to her mother after she was done eating, "thank mum, it was so delicious." she said, while slowly laying herself in the couch, she had sleepy eyes.

"Good, we met Lucius and Draco, they also tagged along, since Draco is going to Hogwarts like Y/N." Y/N's dad replied. 

"HONEEY! WAKE UP!! GO GET DRESSED!! YOU'RE GUESTS WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES!!" Mum yells at Y/N shaking her daughter.

 Y/N swore to herself no matter what happens, she is her mother. but today she's being a total arse, she just wanted to take a nap, but couldn't. 

"Mum, can we celebrate my birthday by just sleeping? I can't socialize moreeee." Y/N says, covering her face with the couch pillow.

"Y/N L/N! GET UP, NOW OR I WILL NOT BE SENDING YOU TO HOGWARTS TOMORROW!!" Her mum yelled, Y/N quickly stood up and ran upstairs to get dressed. 

The L/N's house elf knocked on Y/N's bedroom door "Excuse me, Miss..Y/N.. you're guests have arrived and you're parents are calling you." Sofia said through Y/N's door. 

Y/N slowly opened her bedroom door and greeted the elf with a warm smile. Y/N motioned the elf to come inside her room, the elf just stood outside the hallway 

"That wouldn't be necessary, I-i don't want to invade your privacy." Sofia looked at Y/N sadly. 

"Sofia, You're my friend and I want to hear your opinion about the outfit that I'll wear. " Y/N  smiled at the elf, She looked much calmer and smiling at Y/N. "I'm sure on whatever clothes you'll put on you look beautiful." Sofia stated. 

"Thank you, come on in, you can sit on my bed if you want." The girl replies, while the elf slowly walked her way inside her master's bedroom.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Y/N slowly walked her way downstairs, while her parent's acquaintances looked at her in awe. The dress she was wearing were a Lace Embroidery Bowknot Mesh red dress, with a White Low Heel Lace Bowtie. Y/N smiled at everyone while she was almost in their living room full of people. Then she saw her best friend, Draco Malfoy, he was wearing a white tux, smiling at her.

Alas, she was greeted by her parents with a hug, smiling at their daughter. Her dad was holding a mic, while her mum was smiling widely at Y/N.

"Everyone, thank you for coming to our house,  greeting our dear daughter a Happy birthday." Y/N's dad said. holding back his tears. "Soon, this kiddo will soon be someone's girlfriend, wife and get married and have-". Y/N's dad got cut off by her own daughter, she was embarrassed that she took the mic away from her dad. Sone if the guests chuckled, that their dear friend was embarrassing her daughter, they thought it was adorable they had a beautiful father-daughter relationship. 

"Oookaaay Dad. we get it, you don't have to go through every detail." Y/N says blushing.

While her best friend just stared at her, thinking how beautiful she was.  

"Kiddo, you'll grow up soon, and get married. I'm just sad that the day has come and now you're not so little anymore." Y/N's dad said again. Y/N just hugged her dad telling him that she loves him very much. Y/N again took the mic from her dad.

"Everyone, thank you for coming and greeting me the happiest birthday, and Please enjoy yourselves and please forgive my dad he's just emotional." Y/N smiled sweetly to everyone.

Y/N walked around looking for her best friend, Draco Malfoy. Not until Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy greeted her.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy." Y/N smiled at them.

"Please, Y/N call us in by our first names." Draco's mum said, while smiling at Y/N. Although it made Y/N so uncomfortable calling her best-friends name. 

"I-i couldn't, I really have huge respect on your family. especially you Mrs. Malfoy." Y/N smiled at Draco's mother.

"There you are, I was looking all over for you." Draco's mum yelled, the boy just came from the bathroom, fixing his hair. He saw that Y/N was talking to his mum, he smiled at the girl which she returns a smile.

"Anyways, mum. Y/N and I will be right back." Draco says, grabbing Y/N's wrist and dragging her to their backyard where the fountain was, sitting at the bench. 

They sat there for a good second, silence was heard and Y/N couldn't stand the silence. 

"Draco, are you just gonna stare at me like a creep or are you gonna talk?" Y/N L/N said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. While Draco just gave her a smirk, staring at her.

"Well, I would be a handsome creep to be staring at you." Draco Malfoy replied to the birthday girl. "As if Malfoy." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"But seriously, you look so beautiful." Draco complimented the girl, while she just blushed silently. "not bad yourself, Draco." Y/N smiled sweetly at him.

"I already expected that, I'm handsome." Draco says sweetly. "Are we just gonna talk about you being handsome? if it is I'll leave." Y/N again rolled her eyes at him. While the boy just chuckled.

"OKAAAAYY, I'll stop. I wanted to give you this." Draco says, pulling a the box out of his pockets and giving it to Y/N.

Draco handed Y/N the box. Y/N opened it, revealing a heart shaped locket. 

It was a picture of Y/N and Draco laughing, It was a time where Y/N was having a tea party with her dolls, not until Draco started to throw all of her dolls from the chairs, not a minute passed Y/N got angry and dressed Draco into a cute little butler suit. 

Y/N wanted to mess with her best friend, she decided to put on a disappointed expression.

"Y/N? What's wrong? do you not like it? I can-" Draco Malfoy was tense, he didn't want to disappoint her best friend. Y/N suddenly hugged her best friend, while Draco was shocked to his core, he remained still like a statue.

"I love it." Y/N replied, hugging the boy. 

"I thought, you didn't like it?" Draco Malfoy sighed.  Y/N lightly punched his arm. 

"OW!" Draco Malfoy yelled holding his arm dramatically.  

"Don't be such a Drama queen Malfoy." Y/N rolled her eyes.

 "i got it from my mom."

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

"Thanks for the gift Draco!" Y/N yelled, the Malfoy's waved the L/N's goodbye. 

Y/N was so happy that she celebrated her birthday with her parents and her best friend. She couldn't be happier than ever, she was really thankful for everything that she has in her life.

"Stop right there, kiddo." Y/N's dad called her. "What did you and Draco do, while you were at the back yard?" Y/N's mum asked while smirking at Y/N.

"Wait, WHA-WHAT?!"Y/N looked at them confused,  after a moment of silence. Y/N suddenly realized what her parents were thinking.

"DRACO JUST GAVE ME MY PRESENT, GOOD NIGHT!" Y/N yelled, running herself upstairs.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY HONEY! ONE DAY YOU'LL REALIZE YOU LOVE HIM!" Both Y/N's parents yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED ....