𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29

The trio looked over the sink as Y/N walked closer and turned the handle nothing happened but the sides were carved like a snake (idk what's it called) the boys looked at her.

"This is it. Harry, Ron I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets." Y/N says bravely.

"Say something. Y/N, say something in Parseltongue." Ron comments, while Harry just stared at her in awe.

Y/N closed her eyes, "Hesha- Hassah." was all Harry and Ron understood. as The top was floating and the other sink sank down.

"Excellent, Y/N. Haa! Good work! Well then, I’ll just be, ah… There’s no need for me to stay."  Lockhart says, attempting to run but the two boys was quicker and blocked him with their wands.

"Oh, yes there is! You first." Harry says, staring sharply at Lockhart. "Um…but…obviously, yes. Sure you don’t want to test it fi-"

Y/N didn't even think twice, she kicked the DADA Professor first, and heard a thud.

"Okay, let's go." Y/N said, leading the two boys behind her. Harry and Ron nodded.

Y/N was about to jump, but someone spoke.
"Oh, Y/N? If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet. Hee, hee." said Myrtle.

She sweetly smiled at the ghost "thank you Myrtle." Y/N looked at the two boys and she jumped as well as Harry and Ron together.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Harry and Ron yelled, at the top of their lungs. on the other hand-

"WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!" Y/N yelled , she might've even enjoyed it.

The three landed on bones, as they quickly stood up. Y/N grabbed her wand and it was pointing at lockhart.

"Now remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway." Y/N says as she went in first, along with Harry, Lockhart and Ron.

"This way guys." 

"What's this?" asked Ron, Y/N scanned their surroundings, if the snake was near them, the coast was clear.

"It looks like a snake." said Lockhart. "it's snake skin." Y/N replied, rolling her eyes at Lockhart.

"Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be sixty feet long-- or more! Heart of a lion, this one." said Ronald Weasley.

Lockhart suddenly fainted, Y/N and the two boys just stared at the man, not knowing what to do next.

"Well, i guess this leads us three." Y/N says, rolling her eyes at Lockhart. Scanning the room she and the boys were too focused on what was surrounding them.

Lockhart suddenly rose, and snatched Ron Weasley's broken wand. "The adventure ends here, but don’t fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So, you first, Ms L/N. Say  to your memories." he says pointing the wand at her, but Y/N just smirked at him.

"Do it." Y/N encourage him, she already knew that what he was about to do isn't going to work, but she wanted to see him fail, she wanted the spell to backfire at Lockhart.

"No!" Harry Potter yelled. "Trust me." Y/N mouthed.

"Obliviate!" Lockhart casted, as he flew back and hit the wall unconscious, just then a few rocks got in between the two boys and Y/N.

The girl coughed, she could hear Ron cough harder.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Harry and Ron yelled "Harry! Ron! are you guys okay!?" Y/N yelled, realising that she was right.

"We're alright!" they both replied. "Lockhart’s memory charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is!" Ron answers "what do we do now?"

"Both of you wait here and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I’ll go on and find Ginny!" Y/N yelled.