"I seriously hate you."

Serris blew him a kiss from the door and walked out, too tired for a comeback.

Huffing in annoyance, Sean turned to look at the time and it was 3am.

He sighed. Might as well try to, TRY, to sleep.

He couldn't possibly fall asleep now. Even though the past few weeks, he had been sleeping better than ever.

He thought it was probably due the fact that he was back in his old room and old bed.

So he changed his clothes and jumped in right beside Kaycee.

Something was still on his mind though. Why was Kaycee running? Who was she running from?

Sean secretly prayed it was some random pickpocket or something and mentally decided she was never going anywhere alone.

Just as Sean had finished pulling the blankets over him, Kaycee mumbled a little in her sleep, as she fiddled in her position. She kept fiddling in the covers for about thirty seconds trying to find a comfortable spot, during which Sean remained still as a board, not wanting to wake her up, and stared at the ceiling, waiting for her to be comfortable.

Finally she turned over to face Sean and in a flash placed her hand on his chest.

Sean flinched.

Uh oh-

He lightly grabbed her wrist and raised it up a little bit. The moment it left contact with his chest, she whined and put it right back.

Sean's brain froze.

So....

Kaycee would wake up if I remove her hand.

Amazing.

Finally he resolved to ignore the very obvious small hand pressing into his chest and making his heart race and decided to close his eyes. Just ignore everything.

But that was not the weirdest part.

The weirdest part was him sleeping peacefully throughout the remaining night.

But for some reason, he woke up suddenly when Kaycee removed her hand from his chest as she turned to the other side.

Weird.

_

"So is Kaycee going too?"

'Uhh...y-yeah she-"
"Actually I'm feeling a little-" 

Both Sean and Kaycee turned to look at each other, surprised.

"I'm going, Miya. Also it's been a few days since I've gone to the office." Kaycee said quickly, smiling at her across the table.

Sean gave a quick awkward smile too.

On the other side, Serris and Sarah were almost passing out from trying not to laugh.

"Okay, then. You guys get ready, I'll go and give Cheuk his breakfast." Miya said, getting up.

As soon as Miya's steps faded away, Kaycee whipped her head towards Sean.

"Goddammit Sean, I wanted to rest. My head is throbbing like a bitch. I'm surprised it hasn't exploded like a fucking atom bomb."

"Yeah, why'd you ask her to go? She's going to be grumpy all day." Sarah asked, her eyes twinkling.